Will next season of teen mom have the same girls
No different girls will be on Teen Mom season 2.Its going to start with another season of 16 and pregnant from there. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/will-next-season-of-teen-mom-have-the-same-girls ]
More Answers to "Will next season of teen mom have the same girls"
- Will next season of teen mom have the same girls
- No different girls will be on Teen Mom season 2.Its going to start with another season of 16 and pregnant from there.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Did you watch the finale of teen mom?
- Q: What did you think about it? I am so sad the season is over already! I love that show! I really hope they do another season of Teen Mom with the same girls although I doubt they will since they are now doing another season of 16 and Pregnant they will probably use those girls. :( I cant wait till next weeks show with Dr. Drew. I think Farrah has done a good job making some needed changes. She seems to be doing much better with Sophia. That baby is darlin!! I cant believe Amber says she "feels" pregnant again? WTF is up with that? Seriously you think she would have learned something. Macy's boyfriend Ryan makes me sick! I think Macy should just leave him for good because he is absolutely the worst example of a father for poor Bentley. And as for Caitlynn and Tyler I am so happy for them!! I can't wait for the updates! Do you think they will do another season or periodic updates on these girls?
- A: well it said season finale, not series so it's possible! i love that show...farrah was making me sick how she was acting for like 95% of the season..i love catelynn and tyler, think maci's br ryan is ridiculous and was pissed that amber might be pregnant again.. i'm 25 and still love that show, haha
- Plz a 17 year old get his first date.?
- Q: I'm 17 years old and I need help. First of all let me just tell you a little bit about myself. I've never been the smoothest guy around women. I was an "outsider" in middle school. (My dad had an affair on my mom in 3rd grade. They got divorced... It put me in a cloud until about 7th grade. I didn't know who I was or who my friends were.) Needless to say it has affected my love life. I have never even been on a date. ( I was close once, but I blew it.) It always seems like my luck is like that. I never have had good luck with women.Since I got to High School I've gained a lot of friends so you could call me "popular" I guess, but I still don't go out a lot. I am well known, and well respected, at my school. I am the guy who always says what other people are thinking, but don't have the guts to say, in a conversation. But I don't do it that often. I like awkward comedy and I am not affraid to use it. But I have always had a certain stigma attached to me... of being the great guy that everyone likes, but no one wants to go out with. I hate school dances. (For the record, I have not been to Homecoming in 3 years. No girl will go with me... Again Idk if it is timing or what? I have never been to our dance where the girls ask the guys either.) At regular dances no girl ever asks me to dance... I always have to ask them. (I even went to a dance I didn't want to go to and skipped a baseball game I wanted to go to. I danced with one friend I asked... The rest of the time I stood off in the middle of the pack, but was never asked. I was misserable to say the leas.) (I did make out with one stranger I met at a local teen night club I went to. I've had good luck there, but it is pretty pricy. That is my only kiss.)I'm involved in Show choir and Speech at our school. (As well as Wrestling, Football, and Baseball.) So I do spend a lot of time around women. I am a natural at that stuff. Still, I have very few of their phone numbers. (I have a lot of women I talk to less. I used to talk to them more, but as the years have passed I don't talk to them quite as much.) I don't know how to ask for a number... I don't think I have texted a woman in 3-4 months. (Wrestling Season) I go to a competition and I see beautiful women everywhere... I get somewhat jealous. I want to go up to a stranger and start something, but again... I just don't know how to.Now, I'm not ashamed at all of my love life. I always like to focus more on my activities, and I guess you could call me career minded... Still I feel like I'm missing out on something... It seems like I'm a "Nice guy". That I always end up in the "friend zone". I mean I like to think I'm somewhat attractive. I wrestle at 130, so I'm not "hot" but I like to think my body isn't "unattractive".Now, the reason I said all of the above is because I like this girl... and I'm not sure what to do. I'm not sure if I'm already in the friend zone (Like with every other woman.) or if she might actually view me as attractive. I'm not sure what to do. I thought the same thing before Christmas, but I didn't see her for 2 weeks and I gave up. But I couldn't stop thinking about her last night. I had a speech competition with her today. It went well. I talked to her a fair amount. We were in the same speech class 1st semester. I was one of the best in the class, and she was clearly impressed :-) I heard from other people how she told them about my speeches! But that is over now. I have Choir with her and Show Choir practice (M,Tu, Thurs.,) We also have a Show Choir and Speech the next 3 Saturdays. So we will be around each other. I'm just not sure how to approach her. (And again timing... "Did I wait too long. Is she interested in another guy. What can I do to talk to her? What can i do to ask her out" I think to myself.) I think I would have a shot if I took a risk. But I''m also not sure how to differentiate between really friendly talk with other guys. I see her touch other guys, or they touch her, but I can't tell if that means she is not interested in me, or not.Like i said I am a great speaker, writer, and performer.m I thought about writing her a note telling her how I feel, a fictional love story, or some other written thing. Would placing a rose in her locker be a good move to get noticed? She likes the Boston Red Sox, and I like the Chicago Cubs. Anything? What are some romantic things I can do? How, and when can I ask her out.My point is that I need help. I hope I didn't drag on too much, but that is my entire love life's story. I really don't know what to do. I just don't want to get hurt, but I also need to take a risk.Again, you would be amazing if you can help me. Thank you very very much
- A: "I really don't know what to do. I just don't want to get hurt, but I also need to take a risk". <----There you have it, my friend. The best things in life you have to take risks for.The worst thing that could happen --> she would stop talking to you. But give yourself some credit dude, you're an amazing speaker. Just be like "hey :D" and strike up a conversation with her about choir, and when you're done just ask her for her number. "Hey Cassie, what's your number?" BOOM. If you can do it about an intelligent debate, you can sure as hell do it to a woman ;)Just wing it, man. There aren't enough smart guys like you in this world that girls want.
- Dont ask these anit a question my computer was being gay?
- Q: Hello, my name is Cara Will. My older brother name is Bill and he is sixteen years old. My oldest sister name is Brittney and she is fifth teen. Then finally my older brother, Ben, and he is fourteen years old. Oh, and one more thing that I forgot to mention I’m twelve years old. Let me tell you one thing; life sucks for the youngest!!!!!!!I’m the only one that not in high school. I am in the seventh grade. Bill is in the tenth grade. Brittney and Ben are in ninth grade. I’m in middle school.I have to get my stuff ready for school tomorrow because we just moved here in this town. I have no idea what this town is or what is called. My mom got a great job here, that why we moved here. I had to say good bye to all my friends back in California. We moved to Texas. I already miss them. My mom said I can spend summer at my friend’s house if I wanted to. Of course I wanted to. I was crying because I was the only one who didn’t want to move. I wanted to see all my friends. I finally went to sleep around three o’clock in the morning.Beep! Beep! My alarm went off. Man was I tired. I got up and went to the bathroom to get dress. My brothers and sister already left to go to school. My mom already went to work. My mom goes to work after she drops my brothers and sister off at school. My dad was going to drop me off at school today. I walked into the diner room and I ate Fruit Loops for breakfast. My dad was yelling me to get in the car. I grab my school stuff, locked the door, and got in the car. It was quiet on the way to school. My dad normal don’t talk to me in a car or place where it just him and me. Before I got out of the car I asked my dad what town we were in. He told me that the town is call Grand Prairie. My school name is Kennedy Middle School home of the Longhorns. I got out the car and looked around. There were a lot of people out outside. I went in and went to the Counselor Office to get my scheduled. My first class I had Mrs. Hinch for Social Studies. Mrs. Hinch has long red hair, freckles, and she really cool person. Mrs. Hinch didn’t make me introduce myself and I’m glad because I don’t like to introduce myself to people. I sat by behind this girl name Diana. In class we are working on the Alamo. I was in Diana’s Group. Diana was a nice person. Diana told me what the group was working on. How the Alamo fight begun. I asked Diana if she knew where my Science class was. She said that she has the same class. The bell ranged.I followed Diana. I might actually make some friends. The class was upstairs to the left room 209. My teacher name is Mr. Brownie. Yes his name is a food, which made me hungry. I sat behind Diana again. She looked at my schedule and told me that I have her for English (4th) and soccer (7th). Soccer season don’t start till January. It is November the fifth. In science we are studying fossils. In my old school we all ready learned this but I didn’t understand it. Third period I have math with Mrs. Bloom. I sat behind this guy name Matthew. In math we are learning fractions, percents, and decimals. Matthew helped me and we talked. I asked him if he can tell me where my next class is. He told me he has me next class and sixth period in art/I told him cool. I understood percents and decimals but not fractions.Fourth period I sat next to Diana and Matthew. In English we are reading “No More Dead dogs!” I don’t know who wrote it. We have to read the book for homework. I asked where they lived so they can go to my house and we can read the book together. Fifth period I had Theater Arts with Mrs. Doll. Mrs. Doll told me that that they are working with a partner on a short show and will preformed Friday. I got a partner and her name is Cara. How cool I that I have a friend who spells her name my way. Our idea was to do a short show about friendship. Sixth period I was next to Matthew. The class had to paint a picture of anything. I call Matthew Matt because it shorter he he. I painted my pet kitten, Angle Starr. Angle Starr is a little white kitten that I got out the pound before I left. Angle Starr is a playful kitten. Man did I love how Matt paints his hand paining.
- A: Is there a question in this 10 paged novel you've written?By the way, unless if your computer is kissing other boys, i don't think it is really gay.
Prev Question: Who is the youngest girl to become pregnant
People also view