Will I ovulate if I'm pregnant
Ovulation does not occur during pregnancy. After pregnancy, it may take your body a while to begin ovulating again. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/will-i-ovulate-if-i%27m-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Will I ovulate if I'm pregnant"
- When is the best time to get pregnant and when are you most likel...?
- A woman's fertile period during her menstrual cycle, lasts about a week: seven days before ovulation, the day of , and the next.
- Do you still ovulate when your pregnant?
- No you do not ovulate when you are pregnant. When a woman ovulates her body is releasing an egg in hopes of it meeting with a sperm. Once you are pregnant you do not ovulate because your body is already using an egg.
- Is it possible to ovulate while pregnant?
- Is it possible to ovulate while pregnant, the answer to that is no, ovulating is when the egg leaves the tube and enters the uterus. During pregnancy, the egg is fertilized, so you are unable to ovulate. If you are ovulating then you are no...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If I'm pregnant will I ovulate?
- Q: I really hope I am but I had a period this month in some ways I feel like I am. I spotted with my first 2 but if I am I had what I think is a period.
- A: You do not ovulate when you are pregnant
- will I get pregnant if my boyfriend came in me if I'm ovulating and I'm on birth control?
- Q: Ok so I just started my third month of birth control yesterday but I forgot to take my last 2 green pills (the last cycle of pills) that don't have any hormones in them from the pack before and I waited 2 days to start my new pack because I was out of town. Well I just got off my period and yesterday my boyfriend came inside me and I was ovulating will I get pregnant?
- A: How old are you, dear? Yes, you can get pregnant. Not to sound like a prude, but you can get pregnant anytime just by having sex. But yes, it sounds like you've just raised your stakes an absurd amount by having fairly unprotected sex. The pill is not 100% effective. Neither are condoms. If you're trying to avoid getting pregnant, you and your boyfriend should be using the pill AND a condom if you insist on having sex. But, and I could be wrong, I don't think you're still ovulating if you've just had your period. I'm not 100% sure, but I think when you have your period, your uterus is shedding the blood rich lining that would have served its purpose if the egg you released during ovulation had been fertilized. But still, it's not a good idea to let your boyfriend come inside you - you should be wearing protection. Even if you're on the pill.
- Ovulation Predictor Kit Question..If I'm pregnant will it show up?
- Q: If I keep taking my ovulation tests, even though I've already ovulated, will it be positive if I'm pregnant?...or just if I'm ovulating?I looked up a past question and the person said that when she was already pregnant she took an ovulation test just to see and she said it was positive---even though she couldn't be ovulating because she was already pregnant.
- A: OPKs CAN detect pregnancy as the LH and HCG hormones are almost identical. But the OPK has to be a BLAZING positive for it to count.Think of it as two identical twins, but one has a hat on. The opk will identify the twins as the same so give a positive result regardless of whether it's testing for LH of HCG. However the HPT looks for the hat, and will only be positive with this extra bit. This is why an OPK can be used as a HPT but a HPT will only ever be positive for pregnancy.
Prev Question: What are the statistics of teen pregnancy
People also view