Will I get pregnant this summer
You may get pregnant during the summer. Be sure to drink lots of fluids and stay out of the sun if you do. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/will-i-get-pregnant-this-summer ]
More Answers to "Will I get pregnant this summer"
- Can I get pregnant during the summer solstice
- The best time is approximately 14 days after the start of their last period, although it can vary from woman to woman. ChaCha!
- How to Get Through a Summer Pregnancy
- ･ 1 Take cold water with you everywhere you go. You need to drink plenty of water when you are pregnant... ･ 2 On unbearably hot afternoons and evenings, treat yourself to a cool bath. You'll look like a beached... ･ 3 Don't spend your time...
- How am I supposed to ride the roller coasters at six flags this s...?
- Just wear a life vest. Congrats on you pergancy!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- i PRESUME Linda McMahon will get pregnant with twin non - wreslters this summer?
- Q: can we PRESUME Shane will take this as bad news?
- A: Yeah, to have a borther much too young, younger than his own kid, the thought is a little nautious, if you ask me.
- Will my pregnant puppy be alright?
- Q: She's 7 months old, and pregnant. We let her roam around this summer and she already got pregnant. Will she die if she has puppies and can I do something to not make her have puppies? I don't want her to have puppies Is there anything we can do?. thanx!!!!
- A: why on earth would you let a unspayed dog roam?most vets won't spay a pregnant dog because it's to risky.just get her under vet care and keep her under it till she has the pups.
- How soon will I see symtpoms in pregnant shepherd?
- Q: My GSD, who will be 4 this summer was bred for the first time using AI last week (she HATED the male and wouldn't allow a natural breeding). The day after her AI her heat symptoms went away completely, even though it was only day 11 or 12 (she usually isn't even showing signs of being receptive until then). The stud's owner, a breeder of 30 yrs, told me she has heard other breeders say certain dogs go out of heat right after being bred, once they're pregnant, though she's never had a dog do that. She has NO signs of being pregnant yet- I have a pregnant small breed dog one week ahead of her on due dates who SURELY is expecting- she is getting a LOT of nipple developement already. The GSD shows NO changes. I know it differs dog to dog, but when should I expect to see the nipple developement in the GSD as a sign of pregnancy if the AI took? The small dog was showing signs at only a week along, the GSD looks, and acts, the same as always. Any experiences?Sohpylak, Hopefully she IS...we did the AI with the INTENTIONS of having a litter. Many breeders and people who show OFTEN use AI's only! Really, if you don't have anything to add to answer my ?, please don't respond.
- A: Swelling of nipples does not necessarily mean pregnancy. Can be false pregnancy, common in dogs. Many dogs do not show any nipple development until well into their pregnancy. Acceptance of a male is not something that sticks to a regular timetable, either. Some of the girls may wait until day 21 of their heat before accepting a male. And that can change from one season to the next.Pregnancy can't really be assessed for sure until 30 days, when your vet can palpate your girl for signs of puppies. One thing I have found true in most pregnancies is that the vulva USUALLY (again, not always!) remains enlarged after they are out of heat. By 7 weeks its possibe to use ultrasound or x-ray to actually see the litter.
Prev Question: Can a pregnant woman get a medicinal marijuana card in california
People also view