Why is my period three weeks late
I'd say that if your period is 3 weeks late that you might be pregnant. This is one of the most significant pregnancy symptoms. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-is-my-period-three-weeks-late ]
More Answers to "Why is my period three weeks late"
- Is it safe to be three weeks late on your period and not be pregn...?
- If you have a late period and a negative pregnancy test, then consider whether or not you've recently been sick. ChaCha on!
- Could you be pregnant if your period was three weeks late but fin...?
- Yes you could possibly be pregnant. You should take a test just in case. What you think is a perriod could just be break through bleeding.
- What besides pregnancy what causes a period to be three weeks lat...?
- There could be many reasons that would delay having a period. One of them could be the changes, but at your age, it would seem relatively young. Another reason could very well be hormonal problems, but instead of guessing, it would be advis...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why is it that my period is late three weeks and I am not pregnant?
- Q: I am late three weeks on my period and I went to the doctor last week friday and did a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Did this ever happen to anybody?
- A: This has happened to me.It could be caused by stress or your hormones.My doctor had me take birth control pills and they actually regulated my period and I didn't become pregnant until I had stopped taking them for about 3 months or so.Good luck!
- Period three weeks late, why?
- Q: hey guys, just need to someone to talk to ask about this....i've missed my period last month and I've drank the parsley tea which was supposed to make it come and it didn't and it tasted awful! Took two pregnancy tests and they were both negative. But that was like a week and a half ago. I don't know why I'm still worrying but it is in my nature as I am a very anxious person.
- A: Pregnant
- If I am 13 why is my period late three weeks!!?
- Q: I didn't do anything. I am clean Please help me!!:(
- A: If you have not had sexual relations then you are just fine. You are very young and your body is probably still getting use to having monthly periods. I know that when I was 13 I would sometimes go a couple months without one. Periods are caused by hormones and esp. when you are first starting periods they can come and go at different times and are not usually as predictiable as they will be in the future. Stress, over exersise and just first starting your periods can cause periods to be late. I would not be worried if you have not had sex.
Prev Question: Is Miley Cyrus having a baby
People also view