Why is changing cat litter harmful for pregnant women
Any type of urine should be kept away from a woman who is pregnant. Urine contains high amounts of metals and other MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-is-changing-cat-litter-harmful-for-pregnant-women ]
More Answers to "Why is changing cat litter harmful for pregnant women"
- Why is changing cat litter harmful for pregnant women
- Any type of urine should be kept away from a woman who is pregnant. Urine contains high amounts of metals and other MORE?
- Can Pregnant Women Change Cat Litter Boxes?
- ･ Other than cat feces, this can be contracted from raw meat, so cook your meat well while pregnant. You... ･ The danger is that most animals and humans do not show signs of contracting the parasite. It is passed... ･ Kitty can stay with yo...
- Why can't pregnant women clean/change cat litter?
- Because of the risk of toxoplasmosis which can cause serious birth defects or even miscarriage. However, the risk of this is actually very small. And if you've had a cat for a while and have been changing its litter box, chances are you've ...
Prev Question: Is it possible to have no signs of pregnancy but to be pregnant
People also view