Why am I dizzy and when I eat I feel sick
Dizziness and nausea are signs of pregnancy, but they can also be signs of PMS. If you think you may be pregnant take a pregnancy test. ChaCha On! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-am-i-dizzy-and-when-i-eat-i-feel-sick ]
More Answers to "Why am I dizzy and when I eat I feel sick"
- Why am I dizzy and when I eat I feel sick
- Dizziness and nausea are signs of pregnancy, but they can also be signs of PMS. If you think you may be pregnant take a pregnancy test. ChaCha On!
- Why do I feel sick and dizzy when I dont eat for a few hours??
- Everyone has pretty much given you the answer, but I wanted to add some more detail. See the links below. Eating high carbohydrate meals (pancakes for breakfast, baked potato for lunch) can exacerbate hypoglycemia. Initially you feel fine w...
- What does it mean if everytime i eat i feel sick , go dizzy and c...?
- It means you need to go to a walk in clinic get tested for strep throat. and make sure your airway is clear. they can give you a short dose of steroids to shrink that sore throat and you may or may not have asthma. You are not supposed to f...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why am i still dizzy when i ate something and not hungry?
- Q: i havn't been eating much, i was feeling sick and dizzy so i had quite a bit of greek yogurt, im not hungry, have no desire to eat, but my head feels quite dizzy and things are a little blurry. but i have eaten, so whats the problem?
- A: Probably due to your blood sugar levels.......eat a banana or drink lucosade x x
- why do i feel sick when i eat?
- Q: for the last week every time i eat, no matter what time of day i feel sick when i eat, evan healthy food. my period is 6 days late and i am dizzy alot, very tired and i get quiet crampy in my lower abdominal area. what's going on?
- A: yeah take a preg test. are you on birth control? because if you are, and are still that late, then you could indeed be pregnant. but, if you aren't on any BC, you might just be late because of stress, etc.i would still take a test just to be sure...
- Why do I feel sick when I get hungry? I feel like dizzy and about to puke?
- Q: usually when I am really hungry but I have been up 7 hours and ate a bowl of oatmeal then about 2 hours later I had a whole can of chunky soup then about 2 hours ago I had a few crackers but I feel so sick this always happens to me latelySometimes I have to lay down cause I can't even stand
- A: You could be hypoglycemic. I get really fainty and get a terrible sick, twisted feeling in my stomach. Anytime I go somewhere I have to have something like a granola bar in my purse because I feel like I'm going to pass out when I get hungry. The doctor told me, when I went through a ton of blood work, that my sugar drops very quickly and causes me to feel sick. There's no cure for it or any medication you can take, you just have to eat small meals several times a day and snack every so often. That's all you can do. Hope I helped.
Prev Question: Does smoking reduce the chances of getting pregnant
People also view