Who is the youngest girl to become pregnant
Lina Medina, a Peruvian girl from the Andean village of Ticrapo, gave birth at age 5. She began menstruating at age 2. ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/who-is-the-youngest-girl-to-become-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Who is the youngest girl to become pregnant"
- Are girls more able to become pregnant when they are older rather...?
- If she's had it for a few years, then no, there is no difference in the ease of getting pregnant. As soon as you get a period (actually even before you get your period) you can get pregnant. You're equally fertile in your teens and 20's. On...
- What help is there help for girls who become pregnant/young mothe...?
- Contact Natalie Parsons Teacher Co-ordinator for school-aged parents part of the Early Intervention Service.
- Why are SO many young girls becoming pregnant? There are more bir...?
- Many are just very irresponsible, but what young people dont remeber is that condoms and the pill are not 100% effective. so even if you are using protection you can still get pregnant. And i also think that society is much more accepting t...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Back in the 19th century what happened to young girls who became pregnant?
- Q: I was just wondering - I have to look this up for a project.I heard that they were sent away and then once they had the baby they went back home.Thanks for your help.=]
- A: Nothing..back then it was not uncommon for 14 year olds to get pregnant and get married.When a women was 20 she was over the hill. 40 and 50 years was considered old age then.People flipping out about young girls getting pregnant only happened in the last like 30 years or so.
- 12 year old girls who get pregnant?
- Q: What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear about little girls who are 12 or younger becoming pregnant?
- A: I wonder where their parents were .....My cousin's cousin got pregnant at 13 and one of my school mates got pregnant at 14. It is shocking and sad when that happens but you can't stereotype the girls. There could be a variety of reasons why they got into that situation.
- Why are SO many young girls becoming pregnant? There are more birth control methods out than EVER before?
- Q: I'm 16. I know 7 girls who have recently given birth. It saddens me. NO, I'm not being judgmental. These girls happen to be friends of mine. You can get condoms and birth control pills for FREE at the health department down the street, yet these girls have unprotected sex and end up pregnant.THIS DOESN'T ADD UP RIGHT! These girls are smart enough to know how to use condoms, yet they ignore everyone's warnings and tips and get pregnant anyway!Why do you think this is?If it's FREE, why don't they use it?
- A: Many are just very irresponsible, but what young people dont remeber is that condoms and the pill are not 100% effective. so even if you are using protection you can still get pregnant. And i also think that society is much more accepting than it used to be. years ago, if a girl got pregnant before being married they were highly looked down upon. now, nobody has an standards for themselves. I mean, honestly, i think its rediculous when people are on yahoo answers congratulating a 15 year old for being pregnant. its crazy. They shouldnt be praised for brining an illigitament child into the world, that, most of them, cant even take care of.and to the girl above me, you are mistaken, because it is our business. Most teen mothers will, at one point or another, be on public assistance. do you know where that money comes from? it comes from my paycheck, and from the paychecks of all of the other people who work for a living. so yes it is OUR business.
Prev Question: How early do the signs of you being pregnant show
People also view