Where do you feel cramps when you are pregnant
Occasional abdominal discomfort is a common pregnancy complaint. Keep ChaCha-ing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/where-do-you-feel-cramps-when-you-are-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Where do you feel cramps when you are pregnant"
- Do menstrual cramps feel the same as the ones you get when your p...?
- Firstly, it is good to know that early pregnancy cramps,appearing mostly at the level of the abdomen,is similar to menstrual MORE?
- Do pregnancy cramps feel like period cramps?
- Pregnancy cramps which are actually contractions can fell like period cramps. They usually differ in cramp levels, if your pregnant you'll know the difference between a contraction and a regular menstrual cramp.
- What do early pregnancy cramps feel like?
- The cramps carry on till u have the baby honey - I am 25 weeks pregnant and i am still getting them everyday, they just feel like ur period is trying to start but dont worry about them, they are normal. They might feel like period cramps bu...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- when you were pregnant, where did you feel your cramps...?
- Q: well I have very light cramps, very mild, but it feels like it is in my vagina, or is my period on it's way?I don't know if I am pregnant, I have very irregular periods, but my breast are a litttle sore, and I have the mild cramps that come and go.
- A: i think its soo funny when people answer questions they dont know jack shyt about and then give a really horrible answer lol...sorry but anyhoo...i dunno what to tell you other than that is exactly how i was feeling....cramps in the same spots your describing and sometimes they feel exactly like pre period cramps...and then other times there just uncomfortable....lol i am now 12 weeks pregnant....so lol we know how my story turned out. GOOD LUCK
- Where did you feel the cramping when pregnant?
- Q: Im feeling slight cramping from my pelvic bone on both sides, but on my right side it goes about 3/4 of the way up my stomach.... im not positive im pregnant but im pretty sure because i have all the symptoms.but im just curious if this is normal....sometimes i feel little twinges of pain hit right in the cente of my stomache... not painful just kind of uncomfortable... If I am indeed preggers, is this normal? I meanis this a symptom as well or should I ask the doctor if something is wrong with me... Im not even late for my period yet.. its due on monday the 19th....took a test last weekend and it was negative but my doctor told me to wait til Im actually late for my period because it might not be showing up yet.. iive been feeling funny for about 2 weeks now..
- A: It will feel like really strong menstrual cramps.
- where do you get cramps when your pregnant?
- Q: i keep getting cramps in what feel like my cervix, i dont get pms cramps ever and im not due for my period or anything. could this be pregnancy cramps?
- A: Pregnancy cramps are usually in your lower pelvic area. Although, I have had some tenderness in my cervix. It has even hurt when I stand up. If you think you could be preg. then take a test. Good luck to you.
Prev Question: Could I be pregnant even if the pregnancy test came back negative
People also view