When you take a pregnancy test, what does one line mean
On most pregnancy tests: If you see 1 line, your test is negative. If you see 2 lines your test is positive and you are pregnant. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-you-take-a-pregnancy-test%2C-what-does-one-line-mean ]
More Answers to "When you take a pregnancy test, what does one line mean"
- When you take a pregnancy test, what does one line mean
- On most pregnancy tests: If you see 1 line, your test is negative. If you see 2 lines your test is positive and you are pregnant.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what dose it mean when you take a pregnancy test and you get a second line thats there but not there ?
- Q: i took a one pregnancy test this morning and it came up negative but my girlfriend toled my to take another one so i did and that one came up with one very dark line and one line that was barley vizable like it was there but not there
- A: Any line, no matter how faint, is a positive.
- What in the heck does this pregnancy test mean?
- Q: my girlfriend took a pregnancy test and the test line showed up positive but the control line was very faint not even there at all but the test line was clear as day....positive. i told her to take another one the next morning. the next morning she took another one....same thing happened....test line immediately showed a positive....control line....not much there. now as far as i know the control line shows up even if you run it under tap water but the test line only shows up if the HCG pregnancy chemical is found. I told her, look at this point the control line is irrelevant because that test line only shows up with that chemical and twice it's been clear as day. has this happened to anyone else? and would i be wise to think she is pregnant? i can't help it. medical science suggests that if that strip only appears when active with the pregnancy hormone and is it bold as crap after 2 tests...that seems to say...pregnant!
- A: In my experience (now 30 weeks along) It's a definite positive. Congratulations!
- I took a pregnancy test. If there is two lines it means you are. When it was done, there was one def. line?
- Q: but if the other line was half shaded. what does this mean?
- A: It sounds like you are pregnant, it's just very early in the pregnancy hence the half shaded line. It is possible that the test was faulty, but unlikely as false positives are rare. Wait a couple of days and take a second test, or see your doctor to be sure.
Prev Question: Can you miss your period more than once and still not be pregnant
People also view