When pregnant what does it mean to spot
In pregnancy, spotting is very light bleeding, similar to what you may have at the very beginning or end of your period. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-pregnant-what-does-it-mean-to-spot ]
More Answers to "When pregnant what does it mean to spot"
- Does pink spotting mean you are pregnant?
- When you become pregnant you may experience bleeding when the egg implants into the uterine wall. This generally happens in the first week of pregnancy. There is no pain associated with it and it usually consists of light spotting. Some wom...
- What does it mean when you spot when pregnant?
- Any spotting during pregnancy should be checked out by a doctor. You didn't mention how far along you were, its more normal in the first trimester than any other time but you should definitely call your OB, labor & delivery, or on-call ...
- Does it mean your pregnant if you spot blood??
- Yes, you could be pregnant if you spot a small amount of blood for 1-2 days
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean to spot when you know you are not pregnant, but had 2 miscarriage w/a partial molar pregncy?
- Q: I have 2 miscarriages. The 1st one turned out to be a partial molar pregnancy. Thus I have a D&C done. About 3 mon. later, I found out that I was pregnant and I wasn't suppose to be preg. My doctor said that we shouldn't get preg. until a year later, but instead I was after 3 mons. When I was 1 mon. with the last one, I had a miscarriage. Since then, I kept on spotting again. So far it has been 3 months now and I'm still. I tired most natural herbs and so far there is no improvement. I don't want to go back to the clinic cause i know what they are going say already.
- A: You need to go back to the doctor NOW.Molar pregnancy normally involves a close follow-up for at least a year with hcg sampling of urine for that period.Don't mess around on this one. A molar pregnancy is a form of malignancy where the placenta destroys and absorbs the fetus and can spread into the lining of the womb and through the body.You really need to have this followed up carefully.
- what does it mean when you spot when pregnant?
- Q: i was going to the bathroom and noticed about 7 spots of blood on my underwear
- A: im not 100% sure but i think women spot during they're pregnancy every once in a while although if the bleeding starts to get worse or you start to get abdominal pains then head to the hospital immediately
- what does it mean when u get spotted bleeding when it is near the time of ur period? does it mean ur pregnant?
- Q: does it mean ur pregnant? or is it caused by stress?the bleeding is very minimal and happens only for less than 5 minutes ever 2 days.is this regular or irregular for this to happen before ur period?
- A: This is normal it is just your vag*na pushing out some eggs before your actual "period" don't worry. But, if you are having sex this could be a sign of pregnency so I would take a tst or go to the doctor to be on the safe side
Prev Question: Why is my period three weeks late
People also view