When is the premiere of the show "16 and Pregnant" on MTV
MTV's new show "16 and Pregnant" has already aired its first episode. New episodes are aired Thursdays at 10 pm, ET/PT on MTV. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-is-the-premiere-of-the-show-%2216-and-pregnant%22-on-mtv ]
More Answers to "When is the premiere of the show "16 and Pregnant" on MTV"
- When does season 5 on the NBC show, Heroes, premiere?
- There are no details on the next season,season 5 of Heroes,air date or premiere date.Check back with ChaCha for the latest details
- Did the reality tv show, Kid Nation premiere yet? If so, what did...?
- "Yes, it premiered last week and just aired episode 2" I thought it was soooooo boring... and then when the producers coerced the kids to kill chickens through their "Settler's Journal", even though the crew is PROVIDING...
- What's the feeling or emotion as you are about to begin rehearsal...?
- It's definitely daunting, but I'm really excited to start rehearsals. I can't wait to see Eric and this extremely talented cast bring it to life. Glory Days has been a long labor of love for the both of us and to have it premiere at Signatu...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Where can I find out when my favorite TV shows premiere?
- Q: I tried all the basic home pages like nbc.com and cbs.com, etc., but it doesn't always say when the new season starts for some of them. Anyone know where I can get that information?The ones I'm particularly interested in are:MediumHow I Met Your Mother/Big Bang TheoryGhost WhispererAmerican IdolLaw & Order SVUThanks!
- A: TVGuide.com has a lots of info including a Calenar with the Premire dates on it- and A-Z listings of tv show premires http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview-2008/default.aspx
- When will the season premiere of the show "Lost" that aired on 2/2/10 be on comcast Ondemand?
- Q: I have been waiting to watch the premiere of lost but couldnt watch it the night it aired. I checked ondemand for it and it wasnt there. I just wanted to find out when it would be there.
- A: It's on my Comcast OnDemand, but it's labeled strangely. It has Part 1 and Part 2. But Part 1 is the clip show that ran before the premiere and Part 2 is the first 2 episodes that ran on 2/2. On Demand usually has shows that they carry the following day, often by 1AM.
- Question about the show 24?
- Q: before the four hour Premiere jack was in africa..I only saw the first part of the show..my friend said that he heard it has nothing to do with what happened in the four hour premiere show I want to know what happend when jack was in africa could someone explain it to me?
- A: The episode that aired in November is a prequel for Season 7. Basically, it's Jack looking for a place of peace, after his wife died, he was tortured, and his daughter wants nothing to do with him. It ties together Season 6 and Season 7. In season 7, there are problems in Sangala, the place in Africa where Jack was in the 2-hour movie (called Redemption). In short, Redemption sets up what we need to know for Season 7.
Prev Question: How do you get pregnant when you are not on your period
People also view