When is the least likely time for a girl to get pregnant
The least likely time for a girl to get pregnant is when she is on her period. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-is-the-least-likely-time-for-a-girl-to-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to "When is the least likely time for a girl to get pregnant"
- When's the best time to get a girl pregnant?
- Just like the others have said, 14 days before her next period. If she has a short cycle of 26 days between her periods then it would be around day 12. If she has a longer 32 day cycle it would be around day 18. I`m hoping you're asking b...
- When is the best time for a girl to get pregnant ?
- have sex with her immediately before or while she's ovulating. Some girls can ovulate twice a month (I do) but unless she's really done her research she probably won't know when she's ovulating. I notice that when i'm ovulating my waist is ...
- When is the time a girl is most likely to get pregnant??
- go to the link on the side. Most women are most fertile in the 8th to 19th days after their period. so, you have a period, you are low fertility for one week, then you are high fertility for eleven days. But check out the link, I might not ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Whens the time for a girl when shes least likely to become pregnant?
- Q: What time in a girls cycle is she least capable of getting pregnant? and most?
- A: When she takes an aspirin and keeps it between her knees.
- Chance of getting pregnant at different times of period?
- Q: Hey,So my girlfriend and I want to have sex for the first time, but the last thing we want is to have a baby (she refuses to abort if she gets pregnant) so I'm just trying to be as safe as possible (she's going on the pill and I'm wearing a condom).Thing is, I've heard that it's impossible to get pregnant the first 7 days after her period ends. Is that right? And also the last days before her period. I know that when she ovulates she's most likely to get pregnant.So the question: When is least likely a girl will get pregnant? How unlikely exactly?Thanks :)
- A: As long as you're using reliable protection like you say you are, you should be just fine. She's most likely to get pregnant in the middle of her cycle, so basically 14 days after the start of her period.Kudos to you for being smart enough to use protection!!
- When for Pregnancy?
- Q: When is the time during the menstrual cycle that a girl is least likely to get pregnant. And what exactly goes on. I know that like... bleeding the basically the egg. Does that mean that after bleeding until ovulation is least likely because there is no egg (not considering life off sperm). Also, what exactly is ovluation!? I'm sooooo confused!
- A: There really is no "least likely" time. There is however only one time a woman can get pregnant...during ovulation. A normal cycle is 28 days. Day 1 is the first day of when her period starts. Ovulation occurs on about day 14. This is when the egg is released into the fallopian tube. Most times, this is where fertilization occurs and then the embyro travels to the uterus for implantation. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg still travels down to the uterus, and is discharged, along with the linings that were prepared to house the baby, when menstration occurs. That all said...any time you have unprotected sex, there is a risk of pregnancy, not to mention an STD!
Prev Question: Is it possible to get pregnant after a hysterectomy
People also view