When is the best time for me to try to get pregnant, and what are some things I could do to help out
Ovulation is the release of an egg from the ovary. Ovulation often happens around day 14 of the menstrual cycle. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-is-the-best-time-for-me-to-try-to-get-pregnant%2C-and-what-are-some-things-i-could-do-to-help-out ]
More Answers to "When is the best time for me to try to get pregnant, and what are some things I could do to help out"
- When is the best time for me to try to get pregnant, and what are...?
- Ovulation is the release of an egg from the ovary. Ovulation often happens around day 14 of the menstrual cycle. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Need advice!!! Do I tell my ex-boyfriend's wife that he has been unfaithful, even when she was pregnant??!!?
- Q: These are the details...trying to explain as best I can. I was in a serious relationship with this "man" for quite some time, even tried the long distance thing for a while. We did have some relationship issues, but loved each other and wanted to work it out. He wanted me to move in with him, but before I decided he was gone. I could not understand what happened, but had pride so just tried to move on without closure. A year goes by and I am moving to another state myself...after dating and not being able to let him go, I decide to contact him to let him know I was moving and to give it another try. Well, we just kept in contact without any relationship status. He sent flowers on B-days. We emailed frequently, IMd daily and spoke via the phone on occasion. He planned on visits that for whatever reason never happened. Then he did come to visit for a belated B-day celebration and again a few months later. Mind you, while conversing all this time I asked if he had a girlfriend. He said no. I also asked if he was married or had a wife. He said no. I used to tease him about "the wife" that I truly did not think existed. He would just laugh and say I was crazy. These visits were amazing and I thought we might be starting fresh...like a new start. I brought up old baggage (not getting closure after he just left without a Dear John Letter, etc.) during one of the visits to get answers from him. He never really gave me the why or reasoning, but I told him how I felt about him and us. He said he loved me and was truly sorry for making me hurt the way he did. After that visit, he distanced himself. I wrote a letter to which he said made him cry and that he was thinking of me and would call me to talk about everything. Guess what....that call never came. I blocked the IM conversations and once again tried to move on, but my heart would not let me. So, when he randomly sent a text 6 months later I was surprised. My father died unexpectedly two days after the text and he called me on that day. Considering my emotional state I told him he had broken my heart and that I didn't know why he was calling now. I went off on him and told him that I wanted to move when he did and all this other stuff that had been building up. During this conversation, his phone dies while he is at an airport. Ugh!!! I send him a long email to say I need to understand what he wants...that I can't go on like this. I told him that it was my last attempt in him and that I would move on with or without answers. He responds to all of it and plans a trip to see me. Remember this is 4 weeks after the passing of my father (who meant the world to me). We were close once again. At the end of the visit I told him to shit or get off the pot. I asked if this was it and he said I hope not and I don't want it to be. Well, he texts that he misses me a week later and that was that. Didn't hear from him by the deadline I gave. This was last May. I needed to find answers and I recently got my closure when I found out He was MARRIED and had a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What I don't get is that the visits didn't occur until after the marriage. We had been conversing for three years and then the visits started. The worst of it all is the fact that he came to supposedly comfort me when my dad died while his wife was at home pregnant!!!!!! What a loser. What should I do?????? Do I tell the wife? I feel horrible even though I know I was a victim too. I had no idea and he blatantly lied about it. I don't want her to feel the extreme hurt I feel, but if I were her I would want to know...it's just not right. I feel like she should have the info to make a choice for her and the baby. He is nothing but a liar, cheat and coward. I don't know why he would do this to her or me. But most importantly, I only want to do the right thing. Hope this all makes sense. Details help to understand one's situation, but I hope i did not confuse in the process. Any advice, please help!!!
- A: My husband cheated on me and I found out myself. I don't think I would have been able to cope with the Other Woman telling me! Please let her find out herself.It will all come out and he will pay dearly for all that he is doing.Just concentrate on building yourself up emotionally. Try and see a counselor. None of this was your fault
- What is the best way to legally divorce your Pregnant Bipolar wife?
- Q: Before we got married, my wife and I were the fairytale couple everyone wanted to be. We were perfect for each other. As time passed after our wedding, little lies started surfacing about my wife and her past and mental issues. She did not tell me of any medical problems she had in the past. I later found out by her that she married her rapist at the age of 18. She told me she only had one miscarriage, and later on told me she had two. After the first month of our marriage, I saw her getting more and more upset over the most smallest of disagreements. That turned into her packing her bags and frantically leaving me for some time and returning later. That behavior came to a head when she physically and mentally abuse me and was suicidal to the point where I had to quit my job just to help her get things together with her life. The doctor's diagnosed her with having post traumatic stress due to her previous relationship where she was abused. She admitted to her Dr.s that she was now the abuser and didn't know how to handle it on her own. She was then committed to a mental hospital for two weeks. During this time I had decided that I wanted a divorce. After the two weeks and the many promises of getting better I decided to stay. My love for her and trust in her was in abundance so in my eyes she could do no wrong. We are not perfect people and knowing and accepting this philosophy is perfect within itself. She got on Lithium and was doing fine for about 3 months. We probably only had two small disagreements during this time. It was perfect for us, we were on a roll. No problems, no manic phases, no drama, no picking up and leaving, it was all good. She had the patience to sit down with me and talk about all of our issues etc. Then we get pregnant un planned through us but gods plan, and we accepted this as a blessing and deep down really wanted for us to be a real family. The holy month of Ramadan comes along which means that people of the Muslim faith must fast from sun up to sun down. My wife who is off her bipolar medication, was currently on Tylenol with codeine, was also on Antibiotics every 6hrs, and was not eating that well as it was decided that she wanted to fast. She was on these medications because of having an inflamed tooth which was infected so for pain and risk of passing anything to our child has to take these things. I pleaded and begged her that this was not in the child's best interest to fast right now. You have to get a root canal on your tooth, your on medications, your not eating that much as it is, you had two previous miscarriages and fasting for almost 14 with no food or water would be an extremely dangerous task to complete for both of you right now. My heart was furious because this is our child at risk and knowing what I've been through in the past with her and the bipolar, she will not listen to anyone no matter how sound, educated or important they are, she just will do what she wants to do. So I told her that I loved her and that because you were doing everything right up until this point, it would be a disaster for you to try to fast right now. I told her that I was proud of her accomplishments of how far she has come with dealing with bipolar without being medicated and pregnant. She is an extremely smart person and can do anything she puts her mind to. So at the end of the day after eating dinner, I approached her again to ask her not to fast. She smiled didn't say anything, looked at me and proceeded to do what she had to do. I thought we were on the same page and that she understood my extreme concern for the safety of our baby. She then said "can you set the alarm for 5am?" I said oh your still fasting? She said yes. I expressed to her that if you are going to fast right now and potentially kill our child, I'm going to pack my bags and leave because of not being able to sit here and watch her fast and put our child health at risk. She says, who are you to tell me what to do. If you want to leave then leave. I don't need to listen to you , you are not authorized to make these types of decisions for me. If her own husband is not authorized to make these decisions with her then who is? Mind you I was a nurse for almost 9yrs!!!! I automatically new that the bipolar was starting to show its ugly head again and proceeded to get some help from her doctors and psychiatrists, family members and friends. We argued and said some nasty things to each other. I told her that this was an emergency and that she needed to be locked up and a hospitalized facility so that she and the baby can be properly cared for so that it can get it's daily nutrients. My wife or the bipolar disease I should say recognized this and twisted my every word into, "You want to lock me up in jail? Your own pregnant mother?" This went on for some days with her telling all her friends and family members that I wanted her locked up in jail which was clearly not the case at all. I've never been in jail, I've never
- A: I heart feel your pain. Go seek her mental doctor's help, they will suggest put her in hospital, there she can continues fast, but doctor can put nutrition in her body through needle. That should work out for both. This case she in in good care, and she can do fast. She is ill, please don't mind her nasty word and accusing. You have done what you should. Try to help her correct her misunderstanding. If she love you, she will listen and understand. If she can't, then you have make decision take it or leave it. If you love her strong enough, you will take it; but if she really make you unhappy, you don't want to be unhappy for rest of your life.
- Pregnant and Confused. Please help. =[?
- Q: First of all, I'm going to ask that you don't insult me or talk down to me, please. Thank you. I'm 23 years old and I was with my ex boyfriend for 9 years. We were high school sweethearts. I had been on birth control for a while when my boyfriend and I started talking about settling down, getting married and starting a family. He told me that he couldn't wait to do these things but there were still some things he wanted to do before we started the family. I should have listened and understood. Hindsight is always 20/20. Anyway, I went off my birth control and low and behold and I got pregnant. I never told him I went off it. He was so upset when he found out I was pregnant. He had always told me if we got pregnant, everything would be okay and he would be there for me and the baby. Although I know it was very wrong of me to do, I couldn't help but be disappointed with his reaction. We broke up because he tried to force me into getting an abortion which for the 9 years leading up to that, we both agreed that was something we would not do. We broke up almost right away (when I was around 6 weeks pregnant). I lost the baby when I was 10 weeks. I was a wreck especially when he told me he was relieved. We didn't talk for some time after that. I started dating somebody else way too soon. About a month after I lost the baby, so my boyfriend and I had been broken up for about 2 months. This new guy and I had been together for about 3 months and we had been having PROTECTED sex. I started having second thoughts about the relationship and told him I realized I rushed into things with him and needed to take some time for myself. I realized I had rebounded so incredibly hard. Well less than a week later, I found out I was pregnant again. When I asked the doctor she reminded me that no birth control was 100% and I was especially fertile from the miscarriage. The new father could not be happier. He is excited and wants to be involved. And I can't help but feel like I have ruined the best thing in my life. I feel like an idiot, a liar, a backstabber. I miss my ex (he was my first for everything) and I am still so heartbroken. I want to tell him the truth about everything but it is going to crush him. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions, please help. I am now 8 weeks pregnant and the doctor has confirmed that this is a healthy pregnancy and does not foresee any problems. I am not even excited to be pregnant this time. HELP. =X
- A: Well, in spite of your still having strong feelings for your ex, that relationship seems irreparably broken. So, to simplify your planning just get all fantasies of getting back with him out of your mind. And, if you think about it, he really was a pretty uninvolved guy in the first place. After all, he was with you for nine years and still wasn't prepared to man-up and marry you when you got pregnant. I'd say that shows how shallow his feelings for you actually were. I'd guess he was already tired of you and was looking for an excuse to get out of the relationship even before you got yourself pregnant.Your present problem is that you're pregnant with the child of a man you don't love...and seem to have little prospect of ever loving. What are your options?Your first choice has to be: Abortion Vs. no abortion. If you choose abortion, your present problem is solved and you can dump your present rebound boyfriend and get on with your life. If you choose to have the baby, you will be tying yourself up with this man, whether you ever marry or not, for the next twenty to thirty years...as well as saddling yourself with a child who will drastically change your life and affect all future chances of marrying. This is because many men don't want to marry a woman with another man's child.Nobody's life is "ruined" at your young age. You've merely gotten yourself into some complicated relationship problems. This is very common and something you can work around.Since your present pregnancy wasn't wanted, I'd recommend you go ahead and have an abortion, break off with the father, and make a deal with yourself to spend several years doing some growing and some changing before getting into another "serious" relationship. You should see a counselor to help you work through the abortion and to help guide you through the next year or so. You have problems with emotional dependency, with honesty, and with self-esteem. But all of these are relatively minor. You're still young, so there's plenty of time to do some growing up.Realize one thing. There is not just one "Prince Charming" for every girl. There are many men whom you can love and who can be good husbands. I'd suggest you think about dating older men, I mean men in their early thirties who are likely to be thnking about settling down and having kids. I know you want a family, so why mess around with guys who are really too young to be mature enough to want to settle down?
Prev Question: Did Justin Bieber get a girl pregnant
People also view