When is the best time during a woman's cycle to get pregnant
You can only get pregnant when you are ovulating. There are ovulation predictors you can buy to help you know when your ovulating. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-is-the-best-time-during-a-woman%27s-cycle-to-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to "When is the best time during a woman's cycle to get pregnant"
- When is the best time during a woman's cycle to get pregnant?
- You can only get pregnant when you are ovulating. There are ovulation predictors you can buy to help you know when your ovulating.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When is the best time during a woman's menstrual cycle to have sex and AVOID pregnancy?
- Q: I hear it's right before a woman's period.DO NOT SAY ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:-use condoms-use birth control-pull out-be abstinentI want to know when, during a woman's menstrual cycle, is there the lowest chance of getting her pregnant even if I don't pull out? I want the math, not the "Well there's still a big chance that..." bullshit.Get this straight. I want an answer from someone that understands that I would not be using a condom, she would not be using any kind of birth control, and I would NOT be "pulling out".
- A: Haha when your on your period it's the lowest chance of getting pregnant, and also right before it. The best time to get pregnant is around day 14...so I wouldn't mess around anytime near that haha.
- When during a woman's menstrual cycle are the chances higher for getting pregnant?
- Q: I started having on and off light brown spotting on June 3rd and 4th. It stopped on June 5th. June 6th - 8th I bled lightly and then the morning of the 9th I started bleeding heavy, its moderate to heavy now. Just wondering when the best time would be to conceive?I cant figure out what Cycle day I would be on. I know most women Ovulate around the 14th day of their cycle, just wondered if you can pregnant at anytime?I started having red flow on June 6th lightly. It came and went. Not until June 9th early morning hours... did it start to come all the time. Red-Dark Red in color.
- A: There is a low chance that you can get pregnant during your menstrual cycle. If you have very short cycles then there is a chance you may ovulate right at the end of your period but that is only if you have short cycles. There is always a change but the chances are slim.
- i found this and thought it my answer some of your question?
- Q: Fertility MythsTrue or False?It's usually the woman's fault if she can't get pregnant (False). You cannot get pregnant when having sex during your period (False). Sperm only live for several hours (False). You need to wait at least three months after stopping birth control pills before you can start trying to conceive (False). The best way to time intercourse is always on the 14th day of your cycle (False). Having an orgasm helps you get pregnant (False). Ovulation happens when the BBT drops (False). You should have sex every other day if you want to get pregnant (False). You can diagnose implantation or pregnancy from cervical changes (False). You can get pregnant several days before and after ovulation (False). Vaginal secretions always mean that there is an infection (False). Stress prevents a woman from getting pregnant (False). If you had a miscarriage in the last pregnancy, there is an increased risk to have another miscarriage. (False)baby med.com
- A: Thank you. I think I am going to check that site out!! :)
Prev Question: When is the best time of the month to try to get pregnant
People also view