When does a woman have the best chances of getting pregnant
In general, every other night around the time of ovulation helps increase your chance of getting pregnant. More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-does-a-woman-have-the-best-chances-of-getting-pregnant ]
More Answers to "When does a woman have the best chances of getting pregnant"
- What part of the month does a women have a better chance of getti...?
- Well once i got pregnant during my period but miscarried. I know with my son i got pregnant after my period. Go to http://www.mymonthlycycles.com and put in your period info and it will calculate when you will be fertile & ovulating. It...
- Is there a Better chance of women getting pregnant if they cum??
- Sometimes, because the cervix dips into the vagina during orgasm. There has to be sperm in there already though. It probably won't affect the chances much though, just so long as semen is ejaculated into the vagina at some point, the sperm ...
- Do women have a better chance of getting pregnant before after or...?
- Well, technically before their period is also after their period. Those things do come around about every 28 days. I think you ovulate about 2 weeks after your period. For instance, my last period was Nov. 29, 2008 and I conceived around De...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When does a women have the best chances of getting pregnant?
- Q: I may want to attempt having another baby. Does anyone know when is the best time to have the most sex and actually get pregnant? When is a woman most fertile? When is a woman ovulating? Some help please.....
- A: Check out the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" from your library.It will teach you how to monitor your own fertility signs through a variety of methods.
- someone who knows about when the best chances of getting pregnant are....?
- Q: ok so i know that there's may be a chance that i could be pregnant, i took a test monday (01-19-09) and it came out negative. i've read that the "normal" number of days between a woman's cycles is 28 days from the first day of her period. if i had a normal cycle then i should have started on 01-15-09, my last period started on 12-18-08. i've never really had a regular cycle though, and do not know what my average number of days usually is between my periods. i had sex with my bf on these days...12-28-08, 12-31-08, and 01-03-09. i know this may be a little more info than you need but i want to know what the chances are of me actually being pregnant. he always just pulls out, and he didn't on the 31st. we wouldn't mind having a baby at all right now so i'm not stressing out, just curious about the possiblities. so considering when my last period was, what are the chances of me getting pregnant on that day or the other days we had sex? and is it possible that i might have taken that test too early since i never really have regular cycles?
- A: Lets see, if you had sex on the 31st, then that is thirteen days after your last period. Meaning you would ovulate around that time( usually 14 to 16 days). You have a 5 to 7 day window since sperm can live inside the female body for about 5 days and the ovum(egg) is good for three. This would have been a very good time for you to get pregnant. Sometimes, certain tests do not work on different people because it has to do with how much HCG( Human Corionic Gonadotropin(sp?)) is in your urine. I would take another test and see if you are feeling any of the pregnancy symptoms. The best way to know though is if you missed a period. I hope this helps. : )
- when is a woman most fertile?
- Q: me and my boyfriend had sex at the end of my period. am i still fertile? when do I have the best chance of getting pregnant? my period usuallly last s about 4 days... and I am pretty regular, about every 4-5 weeks. is there a good chance of me getting pregnant? should i worry?
- A: ok doll... Count from the first day of your period (it doesn't matter how long it is!!) 14 days... this is the day most women ovulate... hence the day you are most likely to get pregnant, however... sperm can live up the 6 or 7 days inside you sooo the whole week before you ovulate, (when your mucus is stringy) you have a good chance of getting pregnant. If you had unprotected sex at all there is always a chance you could get pregnant. But the chances are way less then, than if you have sex on the week before you ovulate and maybe even a few days after. (if you ovulate late) If you have any other questions feel free to send me a message... good luck to ya if this is what you want...
Prev Question: How many weeks are cats pregnant
People also view