When does a pregnant woman start to get morning sickness
Morning sickness usually begins around the 6th week of pregnancy. It can occur at any time of the day, not just in the morning. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-does-a-pregnant-woman-start-to-get-morning-sickness ]
More Answers to "When does a pregnant woman start to get morning sickness"
- When does a pregnant woman start to get morning sickness?
- Its depends on the woman. Some women get sick the morning after they are pregnant. Others never get sick at all. But usually it would be a month into your pregnancy when you start becoming sick.
- Does morning sickness start right away when a woman gets pregnant?
- Morning sickness starts between 2-8 weeks after conception. Some women don't get morning sickness at all. ChaCha!
- Do men get signs when women get pregnant?
- I dont believe so. The pregnancy is a stage going on in the womens body alone so the men dont really have a connection. Thats the insensitive way of saying it. In other words there is nothing being connected to the male as such as theres no...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why do pregnant women get morning sickness?
- Q: i know about when they took a drug to stop morning sickness and all the babies were deformed...so is it there toxins or harmful hormones or something produced at the start of pregnancy that need to be expelled? or was it the drugs that deformed the babies?
- A: The drugs were the ones that deformed the babies, as women have been having morning sickness for millenia and deformities are the rarity.I think morning sickness is just the body getting used to having the extra hormones and the like in the body. A time of adjustment as it were.
- When does Morning sickness start?
- Q: Last night I woke up around 3am and I was feeling sick. I never puked, but I stayed feeling sick, as if I was about to puke from the time I woke up, till 6am. I heard that some women only get nausea and doesnt puke. Could that be morning sickness? If it is or isn't, here's another question, if someone is pregnant, how long does it take for morning sickness to start? A week, 2 weeks????
- A: My morning sickness didn't set in until 8 weeks- I had nausea and vomiting- the regular vomiting ended around 12 weeks but the nausea never went away- even today at 31 weeks I still get nauseaus daily but only vomit once every other week or so. The lucky few don't get any morning sickness at all... Also don't be confused by the name "morning" sickness- it can happen at any time of day or night- mine was always worst in the early morning and late afternoon. Just make sure you keep snacks by the bed so you can nibble on a little something before you even get up- an empty stomach seems to make it worse.... Oh, and when/if it does really set in for you- watch out for brushing your teeth- a lot of women I know, including myself, would gag and vomit while brushing their teeth.... Good luck to you!
- Are fevers common for pregnant women?????? How come I dont have morning sickness or tender breasts?
- Q: When I was about 2-3 weeks pregnant I had the worst fever. My face began to break out and I began to turn red ( I am a yellow boned gurl). I get dizzy from standing on my feet to long or I get dizzy from just standing up to fast. I dont have any morning sickness yet (thank god) and my breast dont hurt. I am now like 4 weeks pregnant. Is it common for pregnant women to experience fever? Is there anything wrong with my pregnancy since I dont have morning sickness and tender or swollen breasts?I forgot to add that my breast do have stretch marks starting to develope on them, Is this also normal to have stretch marks on my breasts this early in my pregnancy? Thanks for your help and support Love always
- A: THE FEVER CAN BE NORMAL FOR MOST WOMEN BUT YOU SHOULD CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR ANYWAY TO MAKE SURE. THE MORNING SICKNESS OMG GIRL YOU ARE SO LUCKY I DIDN'T HAVE MORNING SICKNESS I HAD ALL DAY SICKNESS FOR THE FIRST 3 MONTHS EVERY THING MADE ME SICK THE SMELL OF FOOD ALL WAYS DID IT FOR ME AND THE STRETCH MARKS ON YOUR BREAST COULD BE FROM WEIGHT GAIN DEPENDING ON YOUR SIZE BEFORE AND YOUR SIZE NOW. GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING
Prev Question: Can woman who get their period still be pregnant
People also view