When do you start feeling sick when you get pregnant
Morning sickness, which can strike any time of the day or night, can begin as early as two weeks after conception for some women. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-do-you-start-feeling-sick-when-you-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to "When do you start feeling sick when you get pregnant"
- Can you start feeling sick right when you get pregnant?
- For some women, the queasiness begins as early as two weeks after conception. Thanks for ChaCha-ing and text back soon!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- when do you start feeling the sign of being pregnant ??
- Q: you know, when do you start feeling sick or throwing up or you boobs start getting soft and big. how many days or weeks after you have sex
- A: You might begin to suspect that you are pregnant within the first few days of pregnancy. But, most women do not suspect they are pregnant until they miss a period, and a few do not suspect or believe they are pregnant for months after conception.Good luck
- When you are pregnant do you start feeling different straight away or does it take time? e.g. 2nd month?
- Q: Hi ermm, I had unprotected sex about 1 n half weeks ago. And I feel different than always, today I feel really sick and I don't know why. Can that be because I am pregnant? I feel very tired, no matter what time I go to sleep, and what time I wake I am tired and if I have opportunity to I go to sleep again and I am sleeping for long (I heard that woman get really sleepy when shes pregnant). I feel different, I feel that I am pregnant, but it may be only because I want a baby. Can you feel different even 1 and half weeks after you got pregnant? Or do you start feeling differences much later? Do I have to wait till I miss my period to know if I am pregnant?
- A: i started having pregnancy symptoms about 8 days after i ovulated (11 days after sex) and i am pregnant. it happens differently for everybody tho and some people don't get symptoms til a few weeks into pregnancy.
- Do you think pregnancy symptoms get worse when you find out you're pregnant?
- Q: Just wondering who thinks pregnancy symptoms seem to get worse once you find out you're pregnant? I found out I was pregnant this morning and I have been feeling sick all day, and I have a theory that once you find out that you are pregnant you start feeling symptoms associated with pregnancy, and I'm not sure whether they're in my head or not. Lol, I can't seem to explain this properly, but I'm hoping others get what I'm trying to say. Who else feels like this?
- A: I think it does for sure. Not because we as women are hypochondriacs or anything, but in some way I think it's kind of reaffirming to know that those times before finding out we weren't sick for nothing...if that makes sense. I don't think it's not real, because i just found out I am a couple days ago with our second, and boy the last few days have been rough, I just think we notice it more, and in some ways it's just a reassurance. I don't know if that came out right, but I hope you know what I mean. =)
Prev Question: Does everybody snore
People also view