When do you feel the stomach pains if your pregnant
What type of stomach pains are you talking about? If you're pregnant and having stomach pains with spotting, see your doctor. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-do-you-feel-the-stomach-pains-if-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "When do you feel the stomach pains if your pregnant"
- Are stomach pains that feel like a sore stomach a sign of early p...?
- No not necessarily. A person could have pulled a muscle or have gas. A woman would notice sore breast, darkening of the areola, slight weight gain, hardening of the stomache in the surrounding area of the belly button, like after doing si...
- Is it normal to have stomach pains that feel like pulled muscles ...?
- I had similar pains. It is most likely ligaments stretching as you grow bigger and that creates some pain with some women. But it is always best to get these things checked out by your midwife or doctor.
- WHERE IN YOUR STOMACH CAN YOU FEEL PAINS WHEN YOUR PREGNANT??
- I'm also 16, and pregnant. I get my pains almost everywhere. Mostly on my sides, to the right and the left. My lower stomach. Sometimes they don't hurt as much, and mostly it's a sharp pain. Everyone is different. Everyone has a different p...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- On 4 different antibiotics in 7 months, now pregnant-stomach pains?
- Q: I was being treated for a reaccuring UTI for 7 months. It wasn't until they discovered I had a yeast infection that was causing the UTI that I was cured. After getting better I have been having problems eating. I never feel full, I just eat till I feel lightly nauseas. Now, over 5 months later, I am 14 weeks pregnant and suffering from morning sickness but also from horrible cramps. How to best explain it: the feeling you get when your stomach growls, but instead of fading it holds onto that small cramp. If I'm nauseas when it happens, I'll vomit. Also I feel the hunger pain even if I've eaten. Has anyone heard of this? Does it sound like I have a medical problem with my stomach?
- A: if you are on too many or too strong of antibiotics for a prolonged amount of time you kill all of your good bacteria this includes the ones in your stomache that help you digest food but there are alot of different factors to concider a bowel infection is another possibility you should have a talk with your ob and if needed she will refer you to a gi doc good luck
- can you ever get one last period if your pregnant?
- Q: help pleasee ! (and NO i didnt have my period yet i get it at the end of this month or at the begining of next month.)& do you ALWAYS feel stomach pain when your pregnant?2 weeks ago i had sex up until i woke up this morning and now i feel fine. whats going on ?
- A: LOL OMG you people who had " periods " while pregnant drive me crazy ! LOGICAL ANSWERS PLEASE - not just short and sweet answer lol . Geesh - read this from justmommies.com ! Can You Have a Period When You Are Pregnant?Although you may have heard of women that had “periods” during pregnancy, the truth is you cannot be pregnant and be having periods at the same time. Once a woman conceives her body starts producing hCG and her menstrual cycle stops. This is not to say that a woman cannot have bleeding that resembles a period when she is pregnant, but the bleeding is not actually a period. This can be confusing for some and this is why you may know someone that claims to have had a period while she was pregnant. What can cause bleeding (or a mistaken period) during pregnancy? During early pregnancy, it is not uncommon for a woman to have bleeding or spotting. This bleeding can sometimes be mistaken for a period. Twenty to twenty-five percent of women have bleeding or spotting during pregnancy. The bleeding is generally not as heavy a regular period. However, if a woman did not know that she was pregnant, she may assume the bleeding was just a light period. Often early pregnancy bleeding occurs around the same time a woman anticipates having her period so this can add to the confusion.4 days ago Additional Details4 days agoSome causes of bleeding during pregnancy include:Implantation bleeding or spotting - Implantation bleeding happens when the fertilized egg attaches to the lining of the uterus. As the egg burrows into the lining, it sometimes causes some of the lining to shed. A woman might notice light bleeding a week to a few days before her period is due. Implantation bleeding is usually light brown, pink, or red spotting but can be as heavy as a light period. It could conceivably be confused with a light period or an early period.Bleeding after birth control - Women sometimes have irregular cycles after taking the pill. If you have recently stopped taking the pill and are pregnant, you may have some spotting off and on due to hormonal changes. Getting pregnant shortly after stopping taking birth control can make it more difficult to differentiate intermittent bleeding from an actual period. You may be unclear when your last period was or you could be pregnant and continue to have some irreg4 days agoEctopic pregnancy - The symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include vaginal bleeding. An ectopic pregnancy may cause vaginal bleeding that is similar to a period. Other symptoms include abdominal pain (usually on one side), rectal pressure, nausea, dizziness and shoulder pain.Miscarriage - About 20-30% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. Bleeding or spotting can be an early sign of miscarriage. Bleeding or spotting during pregnancy does not always mean that the woman will not go on to have a healthy pregnancy but it is reason for concern. A miscarriage often starts with light spotting that turns to heavy bleeding. If you are having bleeding and are pregnant you should consult your doctor.4 days agoThese are some of the reasons why a woman might have bleeding that resembles a period during pregnancy. Bleeding that occurs during pregnancy is not, however, from having a period. Any time you have bleeding and our pregnant you should discuss this with your doctor.Source(s):Justmommies.com !*** There are very rare cases that I've heard of from a poster Momofangels and atleast she backed her case up with logic *****LOL Viva - I'm now 4 weeks !!! Actually 28 days - Im sooooooooo ready lol ;)
- What does it feel like when you have sex and you think your pregnant?
- Q: Ok I had sex yesterday with protection! It felt fine and amazing! until afterwards.I had the worse pain in my stomach.I dont know what to do. Bout to weeks ago I had unprotected sex and he cummed in me and I think im pregnant! But the answer i need to know is does it feel weird if your pregnant and have sex?
- A: It shouldn't feel any different, but having unprotected sex is risky!! Besides pregnancy, there are a ton of diseases to be cautious for!! The pain could be from rougher sex than your used to, or it might be some sort of STD or infection... go see a Dr and get tested for both pregnancy and disease. Good Luck!
Prev Question: Can I eat sunflower seeds while I am pregnant
People also view