When do most pregnant women start to gain weight
You should gain about 2 to 4 lbs during your first three months of pregnancy & 1 pound a week for the remainder of the pregnancy. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-do-most-pregnant-women-start-to-gain-weight ]
More Answers to "When do most pregnant women start to gain weight"
- When do pregnant women start gaining weight?
- Everyone is completely different, but I didn't put on weight until around 5 months and even then it wasn't too much. Overall I put on about 2 stone and most of that was in the last couple of months. Eat well, drink plenty of water and exerc...
- How much weight do a pregnant woman gains?
- At the end of pregnancy woman gain approximatly 25 to 35 pounds 8 pounds 2-3 pounds 2-3 pounds 2-3 pounds 4 pounds 5-9 pounds 2-5 pounds 25 to 35 pounds woman gain 2 to 4 pounds during first three month than one pound a week for remainder o...
- When does a pregnant woman start to gain weight
- Question in topics Womens Health .We found some answers as below for this question "When does a pregnant woman start to gain weight",you can compare them.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When did or have you gained the most weight during your pregnancy?
- Q: I'm just curious to see what other women have experienced in pregnancy with regards to weight gain.I am currently 22 weeks pregnant with my first baby.I started out at 120lbs and I have gained about 18lbs so far. I still exercise and eat relatively well. Does this sound normal?I have heard so many mixed things, like some women gain more weight in the beginning, others in the end.So what trimester did YOU find that you gained the most amount of weight? What was your starting weight?If you're pregnant now, how far along are you and what have you gained so far?Thanks in advance! :o)
- A: I gained a total of 60 pounds with my first child. It was more toward the 2nd or 3rd trimester. It really did not help that Taco Bell was part of my almost everyday menu!!!!Keep up with the exercise and eat in moderation add lots of fruits and vegies and you will be fine.Best wished for a healthy Baby!!!
- When did you gain the most weight during pregnancy?!?
- Q: I keep thinking to myself... oh your doing pretty good you only have gained 7 pounds and your 25 weeks pregnant but than I hear from a lot of women that they didn't start gaining the major poundage till they were in their 30 weeks.Could I really gain over 30 pounds in 15 weeks! That really scares me!What was your experience while you were pregnant. How much did you gain and when did most of that weight come on!?
- A: Before I was pregnant I weighed 140 and I am 5 feet 6 inches tall. I am now 36 weeks 1 day prego with my first baby and I weigh 180. I gained 40 pounds. I didn't start gaining much weight til I hit about my 7th month. Then it seemed like I just woke up one morning and gained 20 pounds. My doctor said Every woman is different as every baby hits their growth spurt at dfifferent times. I cannot wait to give birth in 4 weeks and get the weight off but I learned to stop worrying about the weight gain and just no that I should be happy that my baby is healthy. That's all that matters. You can just work it off.
- 15 Weeks and still not showing much?
- Q: im 15 weeks pregnant (just 25 more weeks to go!!!) and all though i have gained weight its not obvious that im pregnant. this is my first pregnancy and i guess that im a little on the excited side and just want to hurry the process, but when do most women start getting that cute baby belly?
- A: A normal pregnancy is 40 weeks, although: it is normal to deliver between 36 and 38 weeks. I have a website recommendation for you. Babycenter.com They give you weekly updates on your pregnancy and lots of useful info. I have used it with all three of my pregnancies. Congrats and Good Luck!!!!
Prev Question: What is the best way to get rid of lice while you're pregnant
People also view