When are your chances better to get pregnant
The best time to get pregnant is when you are ovulating, usually two weeks after your period starts. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-are-your-chances-better-to-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to "When are your chances better to get pregnant"
- What are tips on how to get pregnant or how to better your chance...?
- Getting pregnant is really very hard especially when you are in your late 30's. However you just have to keep having sex.i know you have sex every night.so keep it up.
- Are the chances good that i'll get pregnant?
- i have pcos and had stopped getting a period. i hadnt had one in almost two years and had been having unportected sex with my husband the whole time. then one day i was feeling very sick and went to the doctors and found out i was three mon...
- Is there a better chance that I could get pregnant having sex on ...?
- The chance is slim, as the "period" is actually the sloughing away of the lining of the womb, which carries the egg away with it. It could still happen, but the chance is about one in 967. You're probably safe from a surprise preg...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is tracking your ovulation (or cycle) really needed when you are trying to get pregnant?
- Q: My husband and I have been trying for months, unsuccessfully, to get pregnant. Now I realize that I am obese and this sometimes poses a problem in trying to get pregnant. I was told that by tracking your cycle and when you ovulate, you have a better chance of getting pregnant. Not only that, but you can have sex in certain positions (missionary) and it will increase your chances of getting pregnant. Anybody have any advice on this? It would really be helpful.
- A: Tracking your cycle is good. But not completely necessary. Just keep track of your periods. If you know how long your cycles are then you can figure on ovulating during the middle of your cycle. For instance, I have a 30 day cycle, my fertile period is between CD 11 and CD 17. Since my periods always start near the fifteenth of the month, I can expect to ovulate around the end of the month/beginning of next month. My fiance have sex the day before and every other day during and after my fertile period, just in case. Another thing you can try if you want to by pass all the tracking, is just have sex every 2-3 days, that way there's always a fresh supply of sperm. Now as for the missionary position being able to help you conceive faster, in a way that is true. When he's on top, his penis is aligned with your cervix. Right where the sperm needs to be. You can also stick a few pillows under your pelvis after sex, so gravity can help the sperm get to where there going! Depending on your age and how long you've been trying, you may want to go to the doctor. If you are 35 and younger and have been TTC for a year, there may be an underlying problem. Six months and and longer if your over 35. And believe it or not, Hubby might have a problem too. 47% of all fertility problems come from men! Crazy right? So both of you get checked out, your doc can help you become parents if you need it! Good luck and Baby dust to you!Just something I completely forgot and don't know how! Ovulation Predictor Kits! They test for ovulation! So if the test is positive, do the baby dance, if not, test the next day.
- Does not smoking really help your chances in getting pregnant?
- Q: I have read that if you quit smoking when trying to get pregnant, your chances are better. Is this true? and if so, by what type of percentage? Oh no I'm quiting for sure. Don't know about all woman but I myself think it's unsafe for the baby as well as I just think it looks so wrong when a woman holds her baby in one arm and her cig in the other. Not for me. I want to be healthy for my child and have them in a healthy environment. I'm just having a hard time quiting at the moment due to stress at work. But once that test comes up positive BYE BYE SMOKES
- A: What kind of logic are you using??? Is this some ancient hidden mysterious logic that says quitting when the test is positive makes up for all the damage you're doing to your body, including the reproductive organs, eggs, etc???Look, I smoked for many years but finally quit. Now I keep thinking of all the puffs I took denying my body the oxygen it needs to keep healthy. If that isn't enough !!!Consider this your official "Kick in the A$$" !!! Do what you gotta do and get off the smokes and alcohol if that's in the mix also. See your doctor ---- and make some happy babies ----happy !!!Good Luck
- What are the chances of me being pregnant? When am I most fertile?
- Q: its been 30 days since my last period... my period comes 28 days, all the time... its never let me down... but I mean 2 days isnt a big deal, its just Ive been worried before that because my body just seems different IDK. And everyone goes "if I didnt know any better Id say your pregnant" ....well when I wake up I feel sick always, and im ALWAYS hot...I pee ALOT... like its weird for me cause Im usually dehydrated all the time,and hardly ever pee , but now I always am..I feel like weak all the time, like its hard for me to lift things I should be able to lift...And Im always eating, which is weird cause usually I get full pretty quickly... Im fairly skinny and it dosnt take that much for me to get full, but now I always eat,which I guess isnt bad,but yeahmaybe im just sick,its just I was stupid and had sex without a condom about 2 or 3 days after my last period,something like that, and Ive heard that that's not a very fertile time.... but what do u think my chances are?
- A: i would wait another week to see if ur period is changing cycles, thats what mine did to me, so i waited and it came 3 days later. wait week than take a preg test. also go to www.askamy.com go to pregnancy syptoms. go to www.mycycles.com and enter ur periods in there for last couple months and it will tell u when u are most fertile so u can avoid sex but its not 100% accurate.
Prev Question: Do all women get stretch marks during pregnancy
People also view