When are you most vulnerable to get pregnant
The best or most fertile time to get pregnant is the period of ovulation in your menstrual cycle. This is the time when (more)? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-are-you-most-vulnerable-to-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to "When are you most vulnerable to get pregnant"
- When are u most vulnerable to get pregnant?
- Well here are some things that will help you get pregnant and when you ovulate and how to tell when your ovulating. * You ovulate 2 weeks after the LAST day of your period *Have sex a couple days before you ovulate sperm can live up too 72 ...
- What are the most vulnerable days to get pregnant?
- Then I suggest you get on birth control and/or wear a condom! We don't know you're body exactly -- you can ovulate anytime. However, generally a woman ovulates 12-14 after her first day of her last period. Your consider fertile during that ...
- How does the menstrual cycle work? When is the woman vulnerable t...?
- The menstrual cycle is different for every woman.The first day of blood flow is the first day of a woman's menstrual cycle. On average a woman's menstrual cycle will last 28 days (but many women go from 22 all the way to 45 day cycles). On ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- when are u most vulnerable to get pregnant?
- Q: and how can you tell when the time is right?..
- A: Well here are some things that will help you get pregnant and when you ovulate and how to tell when your ovulating.* You ovulate 2 weeks after the LAST day of your period*Have sex a couple days before you ovulate sperm can live up too 72 hours*Take an ovulation test you can buy them at walmart (just like a pregnancy test)*When you get done having sex raise your bottom up so the sperm goes upwards stay like that for at least 15 min *Take a bath or do something relaxing before having sex *Start eating healthy and exercising*If you or your partner smokes stop it really decreases your chances *Start prenatal careGOOD LUCK !!Mommy of a 2 week old
- When are you most vulnerable to getting pregnant. Right after your period or right before?
- A: Most (but certainly not all) women ovulate 14 days after the first day of their period, however sperm can live in the body for 72 hours (3 days) before so if you're goal is not to get pregnant, it would be foolish to use this method. Get yourself on some birth control or if you're as young as you sound, don't have sex!
- How does the menstrual cycle work? When is the woman vulnerable to get pregnant?
- Q: Can anyone tell me what days in the cycle the woman is most likely to get pregnant and what days shes not most likely not to? And what are the methods for giving you a higher probability for creating a girl and creating a boy?what is ovulate? why would i ask the question if i knew what it meant?
- A: Women ovulate on average between days 11 and 14 of her cycle (with day 1 being the first day of her period) However, everyone is different. I dont ovulate until day 17, my best friend ovulates on day 19 so as you can see it varies a lot. I know of no way to increase the chances of either gender.
Prev Question: If I'm pregnent. What? Should i do
People also view