When a girl gets pregnant can she start throwing up about one to 2 weeks later
It may be possible, each woman's body acts different during pregnancy some get symptoms very early and some don't get any at all [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-a-girl-gets-pregnant-can-she-start-throwing-up-about-one-to-2-weeks-later ]
More Answers to "When a girl gets pregnant can she start throwing up about one to 2 weeks later"
- When a girl gets pregnant can she start throwing up about one to ...?
- It may be possible, each woman's body acts different during pregnancy some get symptoms very early and some don't get any at all
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why my pregnant girlfriend broke up with me?
- Q: so here it is about a month 1/2 ago my girlfriend broke up with me. when we found out she was pregnant she was already a month into it. everything was fine for about two weeks i was moving in with her because her parents said that we can do that and save money, now she was all for it. we were making love still she said i was her everything and the only one for her. than about a few weeks later after we found out she said that we weren't ready for a baby and she wanted to get an abortion so i didn't agree but she said that there were issues with us that we needed to work out first like me i have a trust issue, but the thing with that is i realized after she left me that it had nothing to do with her because i trusted her i was just simply insecure of myself. but she wanted to be with me still she was still in love with me and she said after she gets it done she thinks we should go away for a weekend to get away from anything and everyone. of course i said i'm gonna stand by her side no matter what she wants to do even though she knew how i felt about doing it.so we get there and she runs out crying saying she can't do it. and a few days later she broke up with me! she said she wanted to be with me until she realized she was keeping it. she feels like her life is over and i never for one Second thought she would say the things she says to me and does to me. everybody says it's her harmones and she says it's not! her family would love for us to get back together and work things out even to her family she's nasty to. alls i know is i'm in love with her and i want to be with her. i'm the only person she fell in love with and even went to her family and told them that as well. out of her ex's i'm the only one her family really likes they told me so myself. so she all of a sudden doesn't have the feelings she used to have for me anymore she says.! but everybody thinks we're gonna get back together and things will be fine even after everything she says and does. she says she can get the feelings back but only time will tell maybe tomorrow or ten years from now she says to me. and everytime i try to talk to her about us she gets upset and starts crying and yelling at me saying that we already talked about this my heart doesn't feel the way it used to for you i need to get over it! but the thing is when i see her she can't even look in my eyes anymore and i know she misses me and still has feelings well at least i hope she does everybody says she can't just turn her feelings off like a lite switch specially with me being the first man she fell in love with.! and when i hug her goodbye i can feel that tight sqeeze! say i ask you the world is it over for good? is it what everyone is telling me that it's the harmones? i heard that the first pregnancy is sometimes the worse for alot of people.! by the way she also says our relationship was rushed and yes maybe things went alittle to fast we were together only 5 months. but you can't help when you fall in love right? i just think we've been through so much for her to just want to throw it away like this without trying or giving me the chance i deserve. but i also think her friends play in a big part of her breaking up with me! so can you guys and please girls tell me what you think will happen and why she is doing this? by the way she is only 20 gonna be 21 in march. and i just turned 25. please help me. i am going nuts i was always tought never to give up or lose faith,but i have to be honest i feel like i'm losing faith and i feel like giving up. i mean i am there for her no matter what happens even now i pay her cell phone bill and i give her 200.00 dollars a week for whatever she needs to get for the baby. she is maybe almost 2 weeks into her 4 month. so please help me as much as possible. thank youcharlie
- A: Hang in there Charlie. Give her some space. Pregnancy does funny things to you. My husband seriously thought I was going crazy the first time. Be there for her, ask her if there is anything you can do for her. Offer her foot massages, back rubs, send her an occasional note, or flowers. Buy something for her, and the baby. She will be back, its hormones, and totally normal.
- please help me! my daughter have 2 children 3yr. girl and 7mo.babyboy. here in san antonio texas.?
- Q: she left the girl with me when she was 3mo. she went to houston to help my brother with his 3 kids,while my brother run the streets and his wife go to work, i told her she need to come back home and take car of her daughter,but she refuse, she wasn't even here for her birthday, after 2yr. my son and her came to visit i told my son you'll go back to houston leave her here, but tell her you just going to the store,i'll take care of her. well when she found out they left her she was ooh you can't believe what i went Thur she would holla and said why!!!! you want me here!!! i told her because your daughter and i need you here with us because we love you!!! she jump up and down big times i got sooo tierd of reasoning with her that i was going to throw her out!....until i saw her calm and fixing her room i just left it alone....few months pass she's pregnant, who's the father? who knows she dates 2-3 time daily we had arguments on kind she go out Too much, she would still went pregnant or not, stop going out when she be gain to show just on the phone or sleep, sleep at 3-4 in the morning wake at 3 or 4 pm that's when she'll eat breakfast the babyboy was born she took care of him for 4mo. she started dating again,she told me she work on men's club that she don't dance but she waites on tables and she don't come home she's says she's living with a female dancer, or she stay with her homeboys boyfriend after another she usually come With bruises and scratches on her arms and her body, she said that she her homeboys give her drugs cause i hear what she talk on the phone and about how much money she make in one night running the streets she don't care who hears her on the phone she speak load,and she tell everyone who don't like it to go to hell and more, believe me i did not raise her like this,ever since my son die in a car wrack on the yr. 2000 that's when she Begin to act like this and you can't imagine how hard this is for me.i been married to the same man since 1978 had 6 children well 5 with him. i already had a girl before i god married, my husband wanted a girl so bad we keep on saying the other one will be a girl but it was another boy, but at the end we Findley got the girl we were very happy,but she keep on having problems in school with her that they place her on special education i was sad, now i'm her Representative because now she's receiving ssi. what i do in the house? i do all the washing all the cleaning around the house, cook, i'm their nurse when there sick, take care of the babies without one cent. when this babies get sick they keep me awake all night till 5am and some times i'm in the emergency when they get the flew ear aide etc. where is my daughter out i see her for a little while or once a week or two. when she's home she don't cook or do nothing at all.just on the phone talking mass, saying yea if my mom don't let me take my daughter i could say my mom this stupid broad hid me cause i have bruises you know i could say she did it or put drugs ont their car so they can put both of them in jail for a long time.i graduated from medical school i only work in the hospital for two yr. because of the boy running on top of the house and such. now is my daughter THIS IS THE PROBLEM: my daughter came yesterday around 10am she was on the phone lying down watching tv. when he phone ring she said i just got here i been out 5 days okay i'll get her paper come pick me up, and then she told little get your shoe's you're coming with me i said don't you think it's too late for you to take her to your home boys, she said what do you mean too i'm going to give her to my homeboy to adopt her i'm going to court with my homeboy because he cannot have children i told her she' not and she told me i'll be back and she took all her papers with her birth certificate social because their not in the room any more! i went to see attorney but he wasn't there and i ask how easy that would be the receptionist said very easy just a few signature's, but you know she told me before she wanted to have babies for people that couldn't have children,she'll have it for them for cash. i really think she's trying to sell her children to buy drugs etc. i can't even talk anymore please helpyou say i didn't raise her right,i did the best i could, i love all children! when they were growing up i stop working to get involved in school activities etc. i never let the child care center keep or leave them with a babysitter, or stay with friends over night they were with me 24/7 unless they were in school, i never smoke never drink. champagne in new years, i been in the church of christ since 1981 my daughter was born on 1985 i took her to church when she was one week ever since she been going to church as she was growing up she didn't want to go to church anymore but she didn't had no choice.you know every head is a different world everyone will choose what they want to do.WHEN everything change is when my dear 19yr.old son died in a car accident the car he was driving he didn,t had seat belts he told his dad to fix it for him but he never got the time to do it. and that change my life i didn't know how to leave without him,but nobody understand my pain, if it wasen't for Goyou say i didn't raise her right,i did the best i could, i love all children! when they were growing up i stop working to get involved in school activities etc. i never let the child care center keep or leave them with a babysitter, or stay with friends over night they were with me 24/7 unless they were in school, i never smoke never drink. champagne in new years, i been in the church of christ since 1981 my daughter was born on 1985 i took her to church when she was one week ever since she been going to church as she was growing up she didn't want to go to church anymore but she didn't had no choice.you know every head is a different world everyone will choose what they want to do.WHEN everything change is when my dear 19yr.old son died in a car accident the car he was driving he didn,t had seat belts he told his dad to fixit for him but he never got the time to do it.and that change my life i didn't know how to leave without him,but nobody understand my pain,if it wasen't for God..
- A: See kids, this is why you shouldn't do drugs and then get on the internet. If she is 18 and you feel the children are in danger call CPS. Otherwise, you need to stay out of her personal life. Even keeping the kids is enabling her. Call CPS for the kids, and then even if you do not get custody, never speak to her, give her money, or have anything to do with her or her brother again until they shape up or are about to go into the ground. Tough love is the only thing that might work, but the naked truth is she might OD and end up dead so get the kids out.
- What should I do about my trouble making brother in law? Sorry VERY LONG...?
- Q: My boyfriend and I have been officially "together" now for about 4 years. His brother (who is only 1 year older than him) is a constant trouble maker. Growing up him and my boyfriend were always together causing trouble & in and out of jail. Even in jail TOGETHER at one time playing ping pong together! Since becoming pregnant with our daughter (She'll be 4 next month), my boyfriend ended up in jail one last time during my pregnancy, even missed the birth of our daughter! When he got out he did a complete turn around and has been the best Daddy & Boyfriend a girl could ever ask for! We also just had a baby boy who is now 15days old. His brother of course...is still getting into trouble and is currently in jail...AGAIN. I don't think he will ever change. Anyway, we decided change would be good, and moved out of the city into the country and about 4-5 hours away from our friends & family. It seems though, that whenever his brother comes for a visit, he brings nothing but drama & problems. He comes up with girlfriends that he ends up doing nothing but screaming and fighting with, even to the point where they are throwing things at eachother! Always wanting my boyfriend to go out and get trashed with him (which he has NEVER given into thank goodness!) but the last trip he came up here was when everything really hit the fan. He came up here with drugs. And managed to drag my boyfriend into his little hole for the weekend he was here. And I KNEW what was up, caught it, and we had a HUGE HUGE blow up. Needless to say, his brother left & ended up right back in jail just 2 weeks later. Where he currently is STILL at. But the problem comes when he gets out at the end of next month. He has done nothing but talk about how he is coming up here for a visit. I have told my boyfriend repeatedly how I feel about the whole thing. It almost tore our family apart the last time he was up here and all the drama he caused. But my boyfriend insists that "It's my brother!! I'm not going to turn my back on my brother!!" Which I understand, cause MY brother and I have a very close relationship. But then again, my brother doesn't cause as much drama as his. What can I do to help discourage his brother from visiting us? I dont mind visiting HIM when we are down visiting other family. That way it's just a few hours, and we can LEAVE. No spending the night or weekends or weeks together. Just in, and out the same day. U know? I feel guilty trying to keep his brother away. But at the same time, I have to protect myself & my kids from all of the problems. I also am trying to keep my boyfriend out of trouble because his brother has this way of always luring him into his little schemes just like he did the whole time they were together growing up...My boyfriend has made a lot fo changes in his life and is doing soooo great! But only when his brother is around does the old person seem to come out...Sorry this is so long, I just wanted to give a little background to the situation so you can understand what the full story is and give me real advice...Please though...no putting me down about the fact that we aren't married. We live together, have a home together that we OWN, have 2 beautiful children, and have established a wonderful life together. Our choice not to get married is for personal reasons. It's not out of the question, but just not anytime soon. Also please don't put down myself or my boyfriend. He is a great person, a wonderful father. But just started out life on the wrong side of the tracks, i guess you can say. And some old habits are hard to break. But he has made so many changes that anybody who knew him would be completely amazed and everyone is very proud of the man he has become. I just need advice...
- A: When his brother comes up you should pack up the kids and go visit your family til he leaves. If the police were ever watching him and he has drugs in his possession and they raid your house the children could end up in state care until the mess was sorted out. Your children would also witness you being arrested. Cops dont assume you are innocent, they let a judge sort that out. Just dont be there when the brother is there.
Prev Question: How long is a female giraffe pregnant for
People also view