What time is MTV 16 and Pregnant on
The new episode of '16 and Pregnant' is on Thursday, June 25 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-time-is-mtv-16-and-pregnant-on ]
More Answers to "What time is MTV 16 and Pregnant on"
- What time is MTV 16 and Pregnant on
- The new episode of '16 and Pregnant' is on Thursday, June 25 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Have any of you seen the show on MTV 16 & Pregnant?
- Q: What are your thoughts on it?I don't want a debate or opinions on being a teen and pregnant just thoughts on the show. I watched it for the first time last night and it blew my mind. The mom was kinda 'gripey' but at the same time she was doing everything she could to help her daughter and the daughter was calling her mom "stupid" and telling her to shut up! I would have never and still wont talk to my mom like that.I agree with you all. I could see good points in the show, like she couldn't go out with friends. But there were bad points as well, (the back talking being one) but at the end of the show she went to pick out a new car, a NEW car. I didn't even get a new car untill I was 25!Tick Tock ~ That's the one I seen too! The mother was doing I good job and I agree with you it did show both sides of the issue. i just couldn't believe the way she was talking to her mom at the end of the show. She chose the situation she is in and I understand it can be stressful but you'd think to respect the one person that is helping you.
- A: I think the show has it's benefits as far as scaring teens straight on the idea of sex and the possibility of pregnancy. On the other hand I'm sure the teens doing the shows are getting things paid for and I don't agree with that because it may invoke teens to think "If I get pregnant I can get on a TV show and have everything paid for".That and reality shows never show all the nitty gritty gory details. I don't agree with a teen back talking their parents to begin with, pregnant or not.But I'm sure every pregnant teen on that show is saying "Wow I wish I would have waited. Pregnancy is not easy".*Your point illustrates mine perfectly. She gets to pick out a new car at 16? Sounds like glorify her situation and babying her to me.
- What's with the show "16 and Pregnant"?
- Q: I have watched the show 16 and Pregnant on MTV a couple of times, so I know what it's about, but I have a question:In the "info" section, it says it follows the lives of 6 pregnant teens. So, is there one episode for each person, and then only 6 episodes total?Or are there multiple episodes per person?thanks!!
- A: There are 6 episodes and 6 different girls!
- when was the last time mtv actually played a music video?
- Q: i tuned into mtv today for the first time in a whiles and there was some show going on about 16 year old pregnant girls, what the fkk?
- A: probably in the mid 90's
Prev Question: What is pure love
People also view