What month in pregnancy can you feel the baby kick and move
Movement usually starts around 16-22 weeks. It also depends on the location of the placenta and if you have been pregnant before. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-month-in-pregnancy-can-you-feel-the-baby-kick-and-move ]
More Answers to "What month in pregnancy can you feel the baby kick and move"
- What month of pregnancy do you start to feel the baby move or kic...?
- You probably won't feel your baby kick until sometime between 16 and 22 weeks, even though he started moving at 7 or 8 weeks.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it feel like when your baby moves inside you?
- Q: This is a re-post, the starred items below are additional questions I have, Thank you in advance for reading EVERYTHING and responding!*****When you feel your baby move in your stomach, does that feel like a fluttering in your stomach, that's what is meant by butterflies in your stomach?*****When the baby kicks, does that just feel like a sharp pain? I am 36 & have a 7 1/2 year old, but she never moved inside me (she's fine). I have pregnancy symptoms, and I feel movement inside my stomach, but sometimes I just feel a sharp pain. It's always on the same side of my stomach. I could be up to 4 month pregnant, if I am, but it could be less. Then again, the symptoms I'm experiencing could be something else entirely. I want to go to Planned Parenthood on like Monday to get tested for pregnancy, then make an appointment with my midwife from there.Thanks!Additional DetailsI'm not sure I'm pregnant because, although I have been getting my periods, they're ALWAYS late...but I know you CAN get your period while you're pregnant, THAT'S why I haven't tested yet...and I'm probably 3 months or less pregnant IF I am. (Maybe only 1 - 1 1/2 months even.)
- A: To me, it feels like a little nudge from the inside. And it's always in my lower abdomen, and I know it's not gas because i feel the movements and I don't have any gas after wards, I love feeling my baby move
- Could this be the baby or what? ?
- Q: Ok. I am now 13 wks and 5 days pregnant with my 3rd child. Im sitting at work and all of a sudden I begin FEELING these movements in my belly. I think I do remember how it feels when the baby first begins to move. My last 2 pregnancies, they moved at 4 months which I thought was normal. I thought that you should be able to feel the baby move at about 16 weeks or later. These movements are like really quick and real light. Ive been feeling them for the past 30 min. off and on. Do you think that's really the baby and I could be further than I think or could I just be freakin out ? Can someone actually feel the baby kicking at 3 months?
- A: They say that second pregnancy you can usually feel it sooner than the first pregnancy. So this being your third I think it is possible. ENJOY! I miss it from my first and can't wait with this pregnancy.
- How early do twins start to move?
- Q: I'm about three months and I swear I feel them moving already. Little twinges here and there. With my daughter, she was a mild baby and kicked occasionally. With my son, he was extremely active and seemed to never stop moving. With these two, it seems like they are going to be the same if I really am feeling them. He's an active toddler, and just a look at him makes you smile because he tries to make you. Also, what can I expect in the future with this pregnancy, to those parents with twins? I had two sections, my son is not even a year yet (almost, in a few more days) and I'm just thinking ahead. Thank you in advance. Trolls, clones, and abusers will be reported by myself and others.I had a u/s and the doctor said my twins are fraternal. One of each :) That's great to add to their half brother and sister. My two other children are from my ex husband.
- A: Could be those little babies! I didn't feel my twins til around 19 weeks, but they were my first pregnancy. With this one, I swear I can feel it already (12 weeks). Expect more frequent doctor visits, more ultrasounds. Lots of NSTs. Prepare for more complications (i.e. PIH, stuff like that), anticipate bedrest. Most importantly, prepare yourself for a NICU stay. Another twin mommy told me that when i was pregnant with them. While my girls didn't have to stay in the NICU, a good bit of twins do. Its better to be mentally ready for it than to just assume everything will go normally. Make your calories count! I got to the point where I couldn't eat much (no room). I had to carefully monitor my calories and make sure I was getting healthy calories. If I think of anything else, I'll add to it. Best of luck.
Prev Question: When you're pregnant, do girls still have their period
People also view