What is the soonest you can find out if your pregnant
Within the first week of pregnancy some women will experience implantation bleeding. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-soonest-you-can-find-out-if-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "What is the soonest you can find out if your pregnant"
- What is the soonest you can find out if you are pregnant??
- Most over the counter pregnancy tests will show a pregnancy the day of your skipped period. However I believe there are a few more expensive ones that will be able to determine up to 5 days before the skipped period. hope this helps.
- When is the soonest I can find out if I am pregnant??
- I would wait a few days after my missed period. That way your hgc levels would be way up and you dont have to worry about getting a neg result. Or just take a early home pregnancy test a week b4 your missed period, but I wouldnt waste the m...
- When's the soonest you can find out when youre pregnant??
- You can test when it's been 10-14 days since you had sex. Any home pregnancy test should be accurate at that point.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How soon can you find out your pregnant after you ovulate?
- Q: It's been a week today from when i last ovulate and i was wondering if you can feel symptoms of being pregnant. I feel pruser in the in the pelvic area and my breast are very sore and at times i feel like lilttle niddles a poking me. I also feel back ace at times. So what do you think? My period is due april 3rd.
- A: The answer no one ever wants to hear: it depends.Pregnancy tests, both those that test the urine and those that test the blood, work by detecting the presence of human chorionic gonadotrophin (hcg) in your system. The body begins to manufacture hcg after a fertilized egg implants in the uterine lining, and implantation typically occurs anywhere between 3 and 10 days after fertilization. So, if an egg was fertilized and implantation occurs after just 3 days, the hcg levels will be detectable earlier than if implantation occurs after 10 days.It's possible that what you're feeling now has to do with pregnancy or implantation, but it really is too soon to test. That said, I have gotten positive results as early as 8 days after ovulation. But it can take longer. If you have the patience for it, you really should wait until your period is late. If you don't have the patience for that (understandable!) then I would wait until at least 10 or 11 days since ovulation occurred to start to test....and I'd be prepared to "waste" several tests. The thing is: if you get a positive result early, great, you know you're pregnant. But, if you get a negative result early, you have absolutely no way of knowing whether you're not pregnant...or whether you simply don't have detectable levels of hcg in your system yet. Best of luck to you!
- What are the first few steps to take as soon as you find out your pregnant?
- Q: This is my first pregnancy. I am only probably a month along the way. I'm not sure what to do. I really just need advice on where to schedule my daily check ups.I'm not sure whether if I should go to a Family Practice for my appointments or not. The nurse there is my OB GYN and I'm pretty comfortable with her but I'm not sure if she's qualified to do check up's or what not on me. Or should I just go straight to a Hospital? What should I do?Can you all please give me some advice? Thanks.(I've called my OB GYN but she's not ever available to pick up. That's the reason why I decided to ask for opinions on here.)I have insurance.
- A: You can go to a family practice for your appointments. If there is an ob/gyn that is who will do your appointments.
- How long before you can find out if your pregnant or not?
- Q: What is the soonest you can find out ?
- A: I found out 2 days or so after my missed period.I was around 4-5 weeks pregnant.There are tests though that say you can test 5 days before your missed period.Good luck!
Prev Question: When a women is pregnant, when is she most likely to develop stress urinary incontinence
People also view