What is the peak time to get pregnant
The peak time to get pregnant is the period of ovulation in your menstrual cycle. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-peak-time-to-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to "What is the peak time to get pregnant"
- What ages offer the best time to get pregnant? Is peak fertility ...?
- Fertility in women is all about the eggs. Most women are in their main reproductive period from the ages of 20 to 38, with the first seven years the most fertile years of this life stage. But while women are physically capable of carrying a...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the chances that I got this girl pregnant?
- Q: Last night I had unprotected sex! The girl I slept with later told me that it was her peak time to get pregnant. So I'm wondering what the chances are that she'll actually get pregnant.
- A: honestly it depends on the person.....A lot of people I know were actually trying to get pregnant and they didn't for over a year, so when my husband and I decided to start trying we decided to start before we actually wanted to get pregnant........... and lucky us first try i got pregnant, but I wouldn't change it for the world because I have a beautiful baby girl now!
- Is it a bad idea to go on rides at Disneyland while trying to conceive?
- Q: My hubby and I are trying to get pregnant, and we are thinking about a trip to Disneyland. My 'peak' time for getting pregnant is the exact same week we would be at Disneyland. We'd really love to go, but if going on those bumpy rides is going to effect whether or not we can conceive, then I don't want to miss a change to get pregnant or hurt what may have already begun. Any experiences or advice? Am I being overly cautious?
- A: Remember: women are more likely to become pregnant if intercourse takes place just before or just after ovulation. This is because the unfertilized egg can live for only 12-24 hours in your body. If you'e been trying for a few months with no results, don't get discouraged. Only 20% of women trying to get pregnant are successful on the first attempt. So don't lose hope or assume something is wrong. the rides will not bother the process since once the semen goes in it is fairly straightfoward process and something as light as a disney ride will not disturb the process. after intercourse wait a couple of hours though just to be safe
- EMERGENCY pregnant question?!?
- Q: I have been on Yaz birth control for 7-8 months now... I am really good with taking it on time... my last pack I changed the time from taking it from 5pm to 1pm now... (I don't know if that makes any difference in this situation) but last night me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex for the 1st time and he went before he could pull out...I just got off my period about a day ago and got it on June 28th. Of course I know you can get pregnant at anytime even if you're on BC, but I heard that your peak time of geting pregnant is 14-17 days after your starting date so technically it's been around only 6 days. I really do not want to get Plan B if I don't have to because I think I am okay and it is bad to take Plan B while on birth control because it messes everything up. Please let me know what you think I should do? If I should get Plan B or not.
- A: Um, if you're good at taking your pill on time every day changing the time of taking when you switch packs will not allow you to be fertile. Heck, just taking it 4 hours earlier is unlikely to allow you a chance to ovulate mid-pack. What you need to do is relax and be confident that you are doing what you need to do to not get pregnant. However, has your boyfriend been tested recently for STDs? Both of you should be, after 6 months of monogamy and using sadfe sex, for STDs before going without condoms.
Prev Question: What can girls do that boys cant do
People also view