What is the normal H&H of a woman who is 12 weeks pregnant
Hemoglobin and Hematocrit can still vary widely at that state of pregnancy in the first trimester. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-normal-h%26h-of-a-woman-who-is-12-weeks-pregnant ]
More Answers to "What is the normal H&H of a woman who is 12 weeks pregnant"
- What is the normal H&H of a woman who is 12 weeks pregnant?
- Hemoglobin and Hematocrit can still vary widely at that state of pregnancy in the first trimester. ChaCha on!
- Is this a normal h/w?
- both of my daughters weighed about that much. @ 8 months, they were wearing 18 month clothes, by one year, they fit into 24 month clothes. btw, he's gorgeous!
- What is the normal urine p H of a human?
- The pH of urine is close to neutral (7) but can normally vary between 4.5 and 8. Strongly acidic or alkaline urine may be symptomatic of disease
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the normal H and R block charge for filing taxes?
- Q: My husband is in the military and we are not qualified for rapid refund because of a new bill.We opt out for the rapid refund and were still charges close to $300.
- A: Block will charge more than most independent tax preparers. If you were my client, I would probably charge you $75-100 depending on the number of schedules you needed. You should stay away from rapid refunds in any case. They are a ripoff.
- How do you find out if you got into a Specialized High School in NYC (or normal high school)? ?
- Q: How do you find out whether you got into a high school? Do you get a letter sent home? Or does your school receive everything and they just hand it out to you? When do you recieve what normal H.S. you got into? First period? Last? Homeroom? (How did you get it in your school?)And for a Specialized High School-- is it the same? How do you find out? Does the ACTUAL school you got into send you something? Does it state what you got in every individual category? (by category, I mean scrambled paragraphs, verbal, and math) I also heard about the Big Sibs Handbook (for Stuy). What is it?-- More like, what is IN it? How do you find out the cut-off score and your own score? Mail? School tells you? Do they even tell you the cut-off? I'm so sorry for so many questions! I'm just excited--and nervous! :D Argh! I can't wait! February 5, 2008 is when my fate will be revealed! Wowzahhh! And I hope it happens in Stuyvesant High School! 33 days left-- not that I'm counting...♥ Nadia ♥I hope you people actually take your time to answer this question! You WILL recieve the 10 points if you answer-- an answer (not just, "Hi.")Thanks so far-- :DGood luck Kristy! :D I hope you get to be a big sib! And I hope I get into Stuy! :D-- I'm so OBSESSED it isn't even funny. lol♥Thanks to all so far :D-- I won't know which to choose as best answer though! :'( Arghh...
- A: you get a letter from your guidance counselor for both specialized and non-specialized high schools. your school will choose when to give it out. it tells you only your total score, not for each section. it doesnt say the cutoff, but most of the time, you can figure it out by comparing with your friends. if you get into a specialized high school, it also tells you if you get into the normal public high schools you applied to, so you can decide which one you want to go to. the individual schools dont send you much, only a letter on the orientation dates. the big sib handbook is just a handbook about stuy, to help you with the transition and everything, you get it sometime during the school year if you get into stuy.hope i helped =]
- What is the possibility of getting a triple h card from the new topps insider pack?
- Q: not signed just a normal triple h card
- A: no he's deadhe died the other night
Prev Question: What time of the month are women least likely to get pregnant
People also view