What is the earliest a woman can find out if she is pregnant
The soonest you can take a pregnancy test and get a positive test result is seven days after ovulation,after implementation occurs [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-earliest-a-woman-can-find-out-if-she-is-pregnant ]
More Answers to "What is the earliest a woman can find out if she is pregnant"
- How Soon Can A Woman Find Out That She's Pregnant??
- That's not true. You can find out in as little as 7 days after intercourse.
- When is the earliest you can find out if you are pregnant??
- Around when your period is due or just before - these test are very sensitive now and can pick up from about a week before your period is due. I always think it is best to wait until you have missed a period though. Basically they look for ...
- What is the earliest you can find out your pregant?
- well on my last to pregnancies i found out at 3 weeks just before i missed a period but that's because i wanted to be pregnant but for the most people don't realize they are till they miss a period
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Find out here when you should be testing this month...?
- Q: I've combined some imformation below that i think some of you may find helpful (cos let's face it us TTC girlies have a right time of it!)Below are the hCG Levels that an AVERAGE woman has each day post ovulation if she is pregnant:DPO hCG level6 dpo.........6.257 dpo.........9.478 dpo.........12.59 dpo.........18.7510 dpo........2511 dpo........37.512 dpo........5013 dpo........7514 dpo.......10015 dpo.......15015 dpo.......200By knowing these above figures you can work out when the earliest time you can take a test is, depending on what level they detect at! For example, a test that detects at 10mIU can be used to test for pregnancy from 8dpo and should be able to pick up on the hormone to give a positive result (if used correctly: first morning urine, etc)!You also know, by looking at the figures, when using (for example again) a 10mIU test that there is absolutely no point in taking the test before 8dpo as there is absolutley no chance whats so ever that it will pick up on any hCG at all - therefore giving an inaccurate result! Here are some popular pregnancy tests and the earliest days they will be able to pick up on hCG:One Step (internet) strip - 8dpo (10mIU) Clearblue Easy - 10dpo (25mIU)Clearblue Easy Digital - 10dpo (25mIU)First Responce - 8-10dpo (15-25mIU) Answer quick and simple - 10dpo (25 mIU)New Choice @ dollar store - 10dpo (20 mIU)Baby @ dollar store - 10dpo (20mIU)Other Internet strips - 10dpo (20 mIU)Accu Clear - 12dpo (50mIU)Boots - 12dpo (50mIU)First Response (UK) - 12dpo (40mIU)If i've missed any tests that any of you are using I can see if i can find out for you x So, what stage in your cycle are you girlies at currently? How you all getting on? Anyone tested lately? x
- A: You're my savior! =) I'm 7DPO today (Thursday) and am dying to test and can't decide which test to buy! I have some Clearblue Digitals but I want to save those. I think I'll buy a few First Response tests and start testing tomorrow! I'm feeling really positive about this cycle so hopefully this is it *fingers crossed*!GL&Babydust to everyone!
- Pregnant Best Woman...?
- Q: My fiance & I just found out that his "Best Woman" (best friend since childhood who happens to be female) is pregnant. Her due date is 3 weeks before the wedding. She has made it clear that she still wants to be in the wedding, so that's what we're planning on at this point. So the question is, how to we plan for the dress she wears? I had originally planned to get her a simple dress to match the groomsmen (black if they wear black tuxes) and then a sash in the color of the bridesmaid dresses to tie the look together. I would think she would wear a maternity dress if she was actually pregnant at the wedding, but she will have already given birth. Should we buy a dress that fits her while she's pregnant and then have it altered at the last minute? Is that even possible? It's not like we can predict how much weight she'll lose before the wedding, especially since she could deliver early or late. Any ideas would be wonderful, thanks :)
- A: Pick out something with an empire waist. It will be fitted around her breasts but if her waist changes there won't be much to do in terms of alterations. They are great for pregnant women because there is so much leeway in terms of fit. You can still do the sash just make it thinner and again, tie up underneatht he breast area. If she has the baby and looses a ton of weight the sash can be used to tie around her waist and make the dress appear a little more like a loose top and shorter skirt rather than fitted but still work.
- If A Woman Has Ovarian Cysts Can She Still Get Pregnant?PLEASE POST BACK IF U CAN HELP-THANK YOU-IM SCARED?
- Q: I HAVE OVARIAN CYSTS- I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND YET- I FOUND OUT THAT I HAD OVARIAN CYSTS ON MAY 3RDI DIDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT CAUSE MY GRANDMA PASSED AWAY ON MAY 10TH AND I WAS REALLY DEPRESSED) I HAD A APPOINTMENT ON JUNE 3RD BUT I WAS TOO DEPRESSED TO GO- IVE BEEN HAVING ALOT OF PAIN IN MY STOMACH LATELY IM SOO SCARED BECAUSE I WANT TO START A FAMILY THE END OF THIS YEAR OR EARLY NEXT YEAR- COULD HAVING CYSTS EFFECT ME GETTING PREGNANT? PLEASE POST BACK IF U CAN HELP-THANK YOUI Have Normal Periods- My Cycle is 30-32 Days
- A: Yes, you can still get pregnant.Sometimes, women have cysts instead of ovulating, though.You should take your temperature to find out if you are ovulating, because it is possible to have a period and not ovulate, but not very common.
Prev Question: Can you eat ranch while being pregnant
People also view