What is the chances of being pregnant and still having your period
You can't have your period during pregnancy, but some women have implantation bleeding around the time their period is due. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-chances-of-being-pregnant-and-still-having-your-period ]
More Answers to "What is the chances of being pregnant and still having your period"
- What are the chances of being pregnant and still having your peri...?
- Very good actually. My Mom had her period for about 5-6 months with all of her kids.
- What are the chances of you being pregnant but still having a reg...?
- You've had normal periods, so that knocks the chances down quite low. But some women do have periods while pregnant. It isn't that common, though. You could have some other issues, like cysts or endometriosis -- I'd suggest you talk to your...
- What is the chances of someone being pregnant and still having th...?
- The timing of a positive pregnancy test depends on implantation. If you are pregnant then a urine pregnancy test is not MORE?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the chances of you being pregnant and still having your period?
- Q: My period arrived on time, and went as expected. My breasts always get sensitive a few days before, but they are still sensitive and seem to have grown. Should I be worried?
- A: no its not possible to be preggo if u got ur periods,,,,,,,,,,tc
- What are the odds of being pregnant and still having your period?
- Q: I have been having real sharp stomach pains and i went to the doctor they asked when was my last period and i said 2/16 and he suggeseted a blood test to make sure i wasn't pregant to give me4 the medication that he wants to since it requires you not to be pregant!!! After i went home after the boold test I came one ( my period came) after being about 2 weeks late..... So the chances of me being pregnant with my period is ???The results of the test hasn't come in yet .. and i have took a home pregancy test and both times it came out negative
- A: you cant be pregnant and still have your period because the lining has to confort the baby. So the odds are 0
- what are the chances of being pregnant, and having your periods?
- Q: got my period late, but got them, but still feel pregnant? what are the chances??? and if i was would you have a normal period?
- A: Yes, you can get what seems like a period for several months in a row and still be pregnant. They don't seem to know why but it could be due to low hormone levels. It happened to me twice out of three pregnancies, and both the ones where I bled went to full term and were healthy babies. They're now almost 19 and eight years old! Get a pregnancy test done at your doctor's or buy one yourself, the shop ones are great these days and very accurate. Good luck!
Prev Question: What is the easiest way to find out if you are pregnant
People also view