What is the average time it takes a couple to become pregnant
About 85 percent of all couples will get pregnant within a year, the average time is about six months. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-time-it-takes-a-couple-to-become-pregnant ]
More Answers to "What is the average time it takes a couple to become pregnant"
- What is the average time it takes a couple to become pregnant?
- About 85 percent of all couples will get pregnant within a year, the average time is about six months. ChaCha for now!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long did it take you to get pregnant with your 2nd child?
- Q: Well, here's the scoop. My husband and I decided we wanted a child more than anything, and after only 2 months of trying we were blessed with news of our pregnancy. Now, 2 years later we would love nothing more than to make another addition to our family. However, we have not been so lucky this time. After a good little while of trying we're still not pregnant and to make matters worse my OB-GYN is suspecting that I have early stage endometriosis. (this was not a shock to me since it runs in my family and hasn't skipped a generation yet) I was just curious how long it took those of you with 2nd children (that were planned) to become pregnant with that 2nd child? I know all of the basic averages such as the average length of time it takes a couple to concieve (6 months-18 months). This is more for my own curiousity on what the odds really look like when surveyed. Thanks!
- A: When I started trying for my second child, I got pregnant after about 4 months, but it ended in miscarriage sadly. I then waited the 3 months the doctor told me too and got pregnant right away. I am now 9 weeks. Hang in there, it will happen. The more you stress, the longer it can take. As soon as you stop trying, you will probably find yourself pregnant. About the endometriosis, a friend of mine is 9 weeks pregnant and has endometriosis, and she is doing fine. Read up about it on the internet it will make you feel better. Good luck to you!
- I need some advice about TTC #1, my husband & i have been talking about/trying for a couple months now but..?
- Q: we live 1500 miles apart, both in the military. he finally came home for 2 weeks. my last period was 28 june, i have a 30-33 day cycle. i averaged that my ovulation days are around the 11-13 or so.. we had sex on the night of the 11th and he had to leave the next day. i know it can last for a few days so i was wondering what the odds were of actually becoming pregnant,I know it is too early for any symptoms, but i have had a dull cramp like i do before i start my period for the past few days, sometimes it is like a sharp pain on my right side that only lasts for a few minutes, i was wondering if that could be ovulation or what? I plan on waiting to see if i miss my period or even longer to take a hpt since i have gotten my hopes up 2 times before..maybe this time it will happen.. not to mention we only see each other once every month to 2 months so i really hope it happens this time! any advice would be great! Thank You! good luck to everyone trying!*we did have sex about everyday, that might help
- A: The pain indeed could be ovulation pain. It's best to have sex more than just one time. Sperm can survive for up to three days.Sex every other day is recommended to conceive. You do have a chance since you had sex around the time you think you ovulated. Try and wait until you miss AF before you take a HPT. Good luck and tons of baby dust for you!
- i think im pregnant.. 10 points for the BEST ANSWER!?
- Q: my fiance & i have been celibate for about 2 years & then we decided to have sex on July 24th. My last period came on July 9th. it lasted 6 days (it always lasts 6 days) so i estimated i would be ovulating between July 20th - 28th. (im not 100% sure how many days i have in my cycle). July 24th.. we had sex & he came inside of me. July 29th, i started spotting just a little tiny bit, like i wiped 2x & had very light blood on the tissue & that was it. i was told implantation bleeding takes 3-6 days after conception. i tried the whole lifting my pelvis in the air & laying there for a while so the semen could swim upstream after sex. we've been having unprotected sex since 2002 & i believe i was pregnant 3 times before but miscarried due to fighting. my question is, what are the chances i am pregnant? i took a home pregnancy test on August 8th but the test came out negative. i used EPT. i have thyroid problems & i was told i have a hormone inbalance (whatever that means). i figured this is probably why my test came out negative but then again it might've been negative because im not pregnant. i usually get my period before my mother does & my mom is already done with her period so i know mine is late. i really dont want to get my hopes up so im trying not to think much of it but i reaaaaaally cant help it. i know that your mind can trick you into thinking you are pregnant and you can develop all the symptoms but this really isnt the case. i actaully keep doing the opposite. i tell myself that im not pregnant so that i dont over exaggerate. i have been a tad bit stressed these past couple of days over a family issue but ive had worse stress before & it never threw off my cycle.i felt a lil soreness in my abdomen at one point but that feeling went away. it seemed like the pain was coming from my cervix. ive been having mild cramps that come and go. i do feel pressure on my tummy & ive been very bloated. ive also noticed that ive been drinking a lot more water because i become dehydrated easily as if my mouth is dry. i also have what seems like hot flashes where i feel like i need some sort of sugar & i need a fan in my face. i told myself this is because of the heat but im always in the house near a fan which keeps the house cool. my breast are sore and my nipples are highly sensitive. my nipples also stay half erect most of the time which is not normal at all. also, lots of foods dont agree with me although i dont throw it up (cept once but it only came half way up). it just turns my stomach a little when i eat them. i feel very sluggish and tired all the time but i think thats because of a poor diet. i began spotting a little about 2 days ago. it comes and goes. its a very light pinkish color or very light brown. i usually have an average or heavy flow for 6 days but its been 2-3 days now and its still very light and coming and going. i dont even have to wear a pad just because its only there when i wipe.i talked to my fiance about this and he says that im making up excuses for all the pregnancy symptoms to convince myself that im not but i just may be. i honestly reaaaally hope that i am. i just dont want to be disappointed with another negative test. i do plan on testing again (if a dont get my normal flow). i dont have a doctor so i cant call or see one yet. i dont have any form of health insurance at the moment. PLEASE DO NOT get it twisted. i can AFFORD a doctor but i DO NOT want to go to the hospital and have to pay 500+ dollars for a bill and the tests come back negative. & if i am pregnant, you qualify for free insurance and so will my child once it is born.do you have any advice on things to try? what are your opinions on my chances of getting pregnant or that i am pregnant? i dont want to take a home pregnancy test again because i dont want to be disappointed with another negative test and i dont want to go to the doctor until i am 100% sure that i may be pregnant.PLEASE no stupid answers & 10 POINTS TO THE BEST ANSWER!EDIT: sorry for the long page but i wanted to answer any question that you may have for me. you can only give me the best answer if you know all the answers!!!!EDIT: the spotting that i am experiencing right now cant be implantation bleeding because i had sex the 24th. it is now the 13th. & as far as the fighting goes. i should clerify that. i wasnt fighting because i wanted to fight. i was being abused and was getting beat up. my fiance thankfully stopped 3 years ago and hasnt put his hands on me since. so no, i am not an irresponsible person! i wasnt out there fighting random chicks while i was pregnant.thanks for all the responses. some were helpful, others were plain retarded.. in my opinion.EDIT: one: its no ones business what happens between me and my fiance. my fiance and i both did NOT know that i was pregnant when we used to fight therefore it wasnt as if he or i was trying to hurt my unborn.two: my question isnt anything about my fiance. my question is based on my symptoms and why am i having them..three: the ONLY reason i even posted the fact that me and my fiance had problems before is because i didnt want you people to think that i was a bad mother or the kind of person that runs the street fighting people for the fun of it. its not my style nor is it how i get down.four: my fiance hasnt put his hands on my in 3 years. he has changed his ways and thats all that matters.FOR FUTURE PEOPLE THAT DECIDE TO ANSWER.. PLEASE DO NOT POST STUPID ANSWERS! IM LOOKING FOR THE PERSON THAT CAN GIVE ME THE BEST ANSWER ON WHY I AM HAVING SYMPTOMS.THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
- A: I would say if you want to be pregnant, quit fighting! If you miscarried because of it several times, if you become pregnant again, you will probably miscarry again. Work on that before you worry about being pregnant.
Prev Question: Is it safe to eat salmon during pregnancy
People also view