What if I'm pregnant and my boyfriend left me, what do I do
You need to contact him to tell him about the pregnancy, if he does not already know. Give him the opportunity to be involved. If he wants no part of you or the baby, you have legal rights and avenues you can utilize for child support. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-if-i%27m-pregnant-and-my-boyfriend-left-me%2C-what-do-i-do ]
More Answers to "What if I'm pregnant and my boyfriend left me, what do I do"
- Boyfriend left me pregnant. Will he come back?
- well if u say he has always been scared of commitment why did u stayed w/him u should of moved on but don't pressure him if he doesn't see a future with u guys then just leave it alone dats best because then if u guys do get back together a...
- Can i get pregnant if my boyfriend left the condom inside of my v...?
- that has happened to me before. it scared the heck out of me. i did not get pregnant from it, but it is possible to because the semen could leak out of the condom. all you can do is wait and see if you get your period. good luck!
- Could i be pregnant? boyfriend has left me.?
- pulling out before ejaculation is an unreliable method of avoiding pregnancy, During intercourse small amounts of semen leak from out of the penis prior to ejaculation, it may only be a tiny bit but its enough to get you pregnant. You shoul...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Pregnant and boyfriend left?
- Q: I might be pregnant and my boyfriend of two years and 3 months broke up with me just now :'( and he has said before that if I am pregnant he'd be with me but that's an excuse to be with me. I want him to be with me if I am/aren't....just because someone's pregnant isn't a reason to be with that person right? I don't know what to do if I am, I can't do this alone...please help me.....I'm 17.He left me for other reasons but said he'd come back if I was pregnant.
- A: if he says that he's not even worth your time!!! You have to look at it like this... don't lie and tellhim your pregnant just to be with him because he may just want to see "what else is out there". Believe me, he will come back I was with this guy for 3 years and he cheated on me and gave me chlamydia<<< STD! believe me ALOT better to be broken up with if he wants to see other girls!!!! What guys like too for some reason is when a girl can live without him.. it makes him think if she was worth giving up because you didn't need him so he starts thinking that he isn't as good as he thought he was with the ladies!!! SOOO worked with my ex when I let him go he came crawlin back!!!!! asking me to forgive him n everything!!!! N by that time I had kinda convinced myself that i really didn't need him! so act as if u don't really care because if you go to him n call him alot and be too accessable for him he will think that he has you no mater what LET HIM NEED YOU!!!! 2 years is a long time he won't forget about you i promise!!!
- Why has boyfriend left me pregnant?
- Q: I'm almost 3 months pregnant right now.Boyfriend called it a day on wednesday, to say I'm gutted in an understatement. I loved him so much. We already have one child together who is 10 months old. This baby was not planned as I had a coil fitted but I honestly thought we was in a loving stable relationship and would get through it. I have decided to keep the baby and though my now ex has said he will come to scans be at the birth etc I dont feel he deserves to. Maybe Im being childish I know it is his baby too but I think he should of stood by us.We had some issues non that could not be worked out. He was always lovely when we was together and I felt so loved and special so this is quite a shock. He said as soon as we did the test he didnt love me and dont know if he ever has yet less than a week earlier he proposed. I really dont get whats going on Im hurt confused and feel at a loss.I love him very much and want to be a real family but I cant make him love me, what should i do
- A: This guy is a jerk and doesn't know what he wants in life. That's not someone you want to be with for the rest of your life. Do what you two need to do to provide for the children, but think long and hard about why you DON'T want this guy in your life.
- I am 5 months pregnant and my boyfriend left me, I believe to be with someone else. I don't know what to do?
- Q: I am 5 months pregnant and have a 12 yr old daughter. The mother of my children's father died a couple months ago leaving us with his adult mentally handicapped brother who needs 24hr care. Since his mother died, my bf has started staying out every night till midnight or later. His phone is constantly off or he doesn't answer my calls during certain times. He tells me that now he's confused and needs some time. I heard him having a conversation and I believe he is seeing another woman and wants to be with her. He has since left the house and only comes by for sex and to see our daughter. I believe he has another apartment. He won't be honest with me about the other woman, and when I ask him to be a family, he tells me "in due time". He constantly tells me that I'm the problem in our relationship and supplies a list of my faults. He gets mad at me because he expects me to care for his brother while he comes and goes and he pleases.He tells me his brother is his priority and if I can't deal with him, then he can't be with me. I don't feel it's fair that now his own children will be without their father because he prefers to take care of his brother instead of the two babies he created. I am so sad and cry all the time, I don't know what to do? I feel like he is only around the little that he is to relieve his own guilt about leaving me pregnant. Prior to this pregnancy, I had a miscarriage and almost died. We separated for good, but then he begged me to come back, telling me how sorry he was for his behavior, and that he wanted his family. We worked things out, and decided to have another child. We both wanted this baby, so now I'm really confused. I work only part time and go to school, I am scared and frustrated and I don't know what to do? I want my family whole, but everything is so broken. This pregnancy has left me feeling fat and undesired. I feel so abandoned and so stuck..
- A: I can't help but feel awful about the current situation that you're stuck in. Your boyfriend has his priorities that doesn't involve you, and you have priorities that doesn't involve him. Yes, it's understandable that you want to have a happy family for you and your children, but you're setting a bad example for them because you're more focused on relationships instead of focusing on your children. They're going to feel abandoned and neglected, because they don't have their mother. It's time for you to get your act together and grow up, so you can be a mother to your children. You shouldn't pick someone that doesn't care about you and that's exactly what you're doing. Also, you shouldn't be at your boyfriend's "beck and call" just to give him what he wants. Most importantly, you need to maintain your self-respect, because you shouldn't allow your boyfriend to treat you in any kind of way, his behavior is unacceptable, and it's something that you shouldn't tolerate. As for being a happy family, you can have a happy family by stop crying and feeling sorry for yourself, take care of your children, and being a strong woman that your children can be proud of. You need to set a good example for them, and hopefully, they will thank you later. From now on, focus on taking care of your children and that should be your #1 priority.
Prev Question: Can you tell me am I pregnante or is it to early to tell
People also view