What happens if you take prenatal vitamins if you arent pregnant
Nothing negative will happen if you take prenatal vitamins when you are not pregnant, they are basically just multivitamins. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-if-you-take-prenatal-vitamins-if-you-arent-pregnant ]
More Answers to "What happens if you take prenatal vitamins if you arent pregnant"
- Is it okay to take prenatal vitamins if you arent pregnant??
- my wifey's been taking them now for 10 years because of early menopause ... she thinks it helps. i can't see a reason not to. the FDA won't come and get you. before doing so, i'd call my doctor's nurse (or a nurse at the public health depar...
- Do Women who aren't Pregnant take Prenatal Vitamins for the nails...?
- I am 18 if you need to know.
- Is it okay to take prenatal vitamins if you aren't pregnant??
- I do know that if you are trying to get pregnant you should be taking prenatal vitamins up to a year before. That being said, it would make sense that there wouldn't be any risks. Although you might end up taking to much of a vitamin you do...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what happends when you arent pregnant, but you take prenatal vitamins?
- Q: i'm not pregnant, but i hear that if you take prenatal vitamins your hair and nails will grow a lot faster. when i heard that i figured it was worth a try, but i didnt want to take them and have some weird side effect. so does anyone know what would happen, if anything, if i take them?
- A: they may contain a little more iron than normal can cause constipation
Prev Question: Can you have morning sickness and not be pregnant
People also view