What happens if you ride a rollercoaster while pregnant
This rigorous activity creates additional jarring forces within the uterus that may lead to premature separation of the MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-if-you-ride-a-rollercoaster-while-pregnant ]
More Answers to "What happens if you ride a rollercoaster while pregnant"
- Is it safe to ride a roller coaster while pregnant?
- No. That is why they tell you not to at the ride on all of the signs.
- Can you ride a roller coaster while being 3 months pregnant??
- No, you cannot ride on a roller coaster while 4 months pregnant. If you do you will damage the baby.
- What could happen if you were to ride a roller coaster while preg...?
- The lap bars or other safety harnesses could actually kill your baby if you were to pushed hard enough against it. Not only that I hear from my doctor that the placenta could actually become detatched from the uterine from the speed that yo...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Should I finally just give up on my sister?
- Q: Practically since i was old enough to remember caring, about 10 years old my sister left for a year or more at a time, came home, left again i never heard from her, she showed up pregnant and without a father to the baby, she moved back home with us at age 21 pregnant, and she had my nephew the most amazing child ever and i love him with all my heart, he is practically as close as having a little brother because i grew up in the same house with him and saw him everyday, well when he was about 2 or 3 she met this awful guy online and they jumped into a relationship WAY too quick, and decided to get married. Well we WERE supportive until we found out his criminal background, which included assaulting and threating his ex-wife, and having possesion of deadly weapons. We also found out he used to run with a crowd of people that hurt people for a living, and when i say used to i mean like the same year he met my sister. Well after that we tried talking to them, he didn't like that he got caught so he somehow brain washed my sister and we didn't hear from them for months, they ellopped and then had a wedding which we were not at, just to give you the base upon the whole story. Well this was 4 years ago so on and off she'll be normal want to love all of us and then she'll go crazy and say how she hates all of us and wont talk to us, but we luckily still get to pick up my nephew and see him. Well Her husband had left her, in that time she came back to us and was all loving and warm and then we he decided oh maybe i'll come home, she went right back into brain wash central. Well this guy treats my nephew like CRAP, he is loud, rude, swears, and frankly just doesn't give a F*** about anyone but himself. I've had fights with her because of him, and its like touch and go with my sister, and when i mean touch and go, when she goes she GOES off the handle like a bipolar perons. We all work together for my fathers company, which not to mention he is collecting workers comp against my parents because he "said" he hurt his back, but my father caught him out on his motorcycle 4 seperate times and he was caught lifting huge boxes at his house, when he told us he screwed his back up so bad because of my dads company he can't lift more than 4 -5 pounds. He's trying to get money anyway possible. Well we were all work today and my nephew was here for the day because its summer and he has no sitter. Just now i said something to my sister about how he was talking to my nephew who is now 7, he was telling him to get off his lazy ass and come help him work because he is a big kid now and he needs to start acting like a man and not a little bitc*. so i said to her I really dont like how he's talking to him its not okay, and she stormed out their and told him god knows what, he came in here, i mean never have i been yelled/swore at so loudly in my life for a good 5 minutes while i just sat there over and over saying this isn't okay people can hear you please calm down. Well long story short he threatened me and then they left. I can't keep up with this rollercoaster ride, i can't be having a perfectly fine day and then be in tears and histarically crying because of my sister and the person she chooses to share her life with and the way they choose to live it. I can't do it i feel like , yet she is my sister so i keep hoping that if i hang in there and always accept her apologys months down the road maybe it will never happen again, clearly YEARS later and i'm still wrong. should i give up?
- A: Yes you should, it's sad but sometimes we just don't get on with relatives. She knows what her husband is like and she still chooses to subject her son to it. You can't make excuses for her anymore.
Prev Question: How old is the oldest lady to get pregnant
People also view