What does it mean when your cat has a hard stomach
The cat could be pregnant, it ate a lot or it has internal bleeding which would be a medical emergency. ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-your-cat-has-a-hard-stomach ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when your cat has a hard stomach"
- What does it mean if my cats stomach and nipples are hard? Is she...?
- It could be any number of things. Infection, worms, pregnancy, parasites etc...IF you are worried you NEED to take her the the VET. No one on here can see her stomach or nipples nor can we feel them, so we are unequipped to tell you what is...
- What if your cats stomach feels hard?
- please, please take your cat to the vet (just to make sure everything is ok). & make sure you take them regularly for checkups. It will save you alot of heartache, my kitty's stomach became hard, it seems like all of a sudden, & i...
- Why is my cats stomach area so hard?
- Is his sister his "sister" or his housemate? If there is an age difference this could be why. If not has he had a stool sample done? If he has intestinal parasites these could cause his stomach to be bloated and "hard."...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is your honest opinion of Randy Orton?
- Q: Me personally...I think he has finally come of age. There was a time when I absolutely HATED him!!! I mean, I always admired & respected him for his wrestling skills, but his personality was hard to stomach a couple of years back. Every time he came out to the ring & did that thing where he raised his hands in the air, like he was a god decending from Mount Olympus, I just wanted to repeatedly punch him in the face!Ever since that time, he has kept himself kinda even tempered & focused on his wrestling skills. Now that he has formed the Legacy heel stable, he has finally come into his own. Now the cat is just down right friggin evil hahahahaWatching him destroy the Mcmahon family & feud with Triple H, has become some of the best most intense, dramatic, action i've seen on a wrestling show in a while. He's well on his way to replacing Triple H as the best hell in sports entertainment! It's ironic & funny now how i'm Randy Orton fan. Once his character was that of an arrogant little punk who tried to make people respect him. Now he's just going out there & kickin everybody's ass lol I still kind of dig Triple H...but i'll be rooting for Randy, Ted & Cody at Backlash!The ~~AGE OF ORTON~~ is UPON US!!!! And i'm soooo diggin it!What do you think of Randy Orton? Do you agree with the things i've said or no?Please be thoughtful with your responses.
- A: Really don't see what's so good about him, he is reaally boring in the ring. All he does is stomp and headlock..and throw in a DDT and RKO
- HELP!!my cat what do i do?
- Q: help!i feel soo badi got my cat in jan 2005 and my cat was 6now she is 10 and a halfhe has had realy bad diarhea and vomiting for a week.we took her to the vet and they said they could feel a lump.they gave her medicen and she finished itthat cost £100my parents are in very bad debt now because of loans and tax and the mortgagethe vet said that if her vomit and diarhea didnt stop we must take her backbut one consultation costs £35 and my parents dont have the moneywe dont qualify for the blue cross because my parents dont have benefits.my cat had stoped vomiting, but still has the diarheanot sometimes i see her sitting with her but raised off the floor and her tail is realy stiff and not movimg , and then after 10 mins she is ok againplease help im 13 i dunno what to do!my parents keep saying this is all my fault and they are not going to take her to the vet coz they dont have enough money for clothes, let alone to 'waste on that stupid cat'i know the best thing to do is to give her up but i just cant i love her too much. and besides, she is old and no one will want her she is my best friend and i dont know what i will do without herwhat does it mean when she is sitting with her tail realy straight and not moving and her but is off the floor and she is leaning forwards. also her stomach is realy swolen and hardmy parents arent gonna take her to a vet and i cant give her upwhat does it mean??when she strains like that?they dont belive me when i said the vet will not let my cat suffer and wil let us pay in installmentsthey shout and say 'THEY WONT LET YOU PAY IN INSTALLMENTS THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY!!'i think im gonna cry :( they say im killing my poor cat!do you know anywhere in london where i can take her for cheap treatment?im realy scared she might die ;'(i live in north west london in englandthe pdsa says that we can only register if we get benefits, but my parents dont get any benefits or council tax income or anything like that :(Sam H im sorry if this sounds rude but the pdsa will only help if we get financial help from the government, but we dont so i cant register with themalso no one in my family gets it eitherSam H im sorry if this sounds rude but the pdsa will only help if we get financial help from the government, but we dont so i cant register with themalso no one in my family gets it either
- A: Telephone your vet's office and ask them for advice over the phone. Perhaps if you were to explain the financial situation to them, they may be willing to offer a payment plan.The Celia Hammond Animal Trust has clinics in Lewisham and Canning Town. I know these are not NW London, but they do offer low cost treatments to those people who don't meet the RSPCA or PDSA requirements. It's worth giving them a call as they may be able to help, or refer you to a vet closer to where you live who can help.http://www.celiahammond.org/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=4&MMN_position=12:12
- Does this scene sound and good and more importantly, does it make sence?
- Q: As he gazed up into the lifeless night sky, Zero felt his heart beat finally slow down. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, staining it red. He took a deep breath as the breeze flowed through his light hair, he knew he had to make a plan to get away, but how? Surely someone would notice him. He nibbled at his blood stained bottom lip trying to conger up some kind of remotely sensible plan, that didn't involve him jumping off the roof of the twenty-odd story building he was standing on. Zero closed his eyes and tried to think but his mind had gone blank he could only think of Kana and what she'd do if she ever found out that he'd just killed her brother. “God, what have I done?” he whispered to himself slowly easing his eyes open. “God? Why are you talking to him? He'll never answer you after that” a familiar voice scoffed from behind him. Zero didn't dare turn around. Dallen was the last person on earth he wanted to talk to. Zero imagined Dallen standing behind him, his eyes bright and his school uniform still on, still perfect, unlike his own. Zero took a deep breath and looked down “get lost Dal, this has nothing to do with you.” “I thought you loved Kana, Zero” Dallen said smugly, a smile playing on his pale lips, “obviously not, eh?”“shut up” Zero whispered, his tone slightly harsh. His hand had formed itself into a small loose fist and his muscles had tightened.“What?” Dallen said laughing, he tossed his silky hair out of his dark eyes, “I'm only stating the facts. If you loved her, you wouldn't have just murdered her brother. It's as simple as.”“Shut up”Zero repeated tightening his fist. His voice was a slightly louder. Dallen laughed tauntingly.“I don't see why your so mad, you're still alive. You haven't just lost the one person you had left to a merciless cold blooded killer who you thought was your friend”“Why can't you just shut the hell up?”Zero snapped violently turning around to face Dallen. Dallen slowly walked closer to Zero, grinning like a cat, his eyes glinting like stars. Zero's eyes, however, were dark, cold and narrow, his anger showing clearly. He felt his fists tighten so took a few breaths to try calm himself. Dallen chuckled slightly and shook his head.“Why can't you stop over-reacting, Zero?” he laughed even more and moved his face closer to Zero's You've always been such a drama queen. It's no surprise Kana can't stand you and hey, she's gonna hate you even more now! I mean sure, Kaylen deserved a good beating but killing him-” Dallen cut off as a fist covered with dried blood slammed into his jaw. His eyes narrowed as his mouth formed into an 'O' shape. He glared at Zero who seemed expressionless. Zero flexed his fingers and gazed into Dallen's now midnight black and carmine eyes. He panted slightly as he watched a light purple bruise form on Dallen's snow-white skin. “you're gonna regret that” Dallen snapped taking a step backwards, pushing up the sleeves of his blazer. He rubbed his hand against his saw jaw, Zero really could hit hard when he wanted to. He paused for a minute, just staring at Zero he then took a deep breath and launched a fist at Zero's chest. Zero grabbed his wrist and bent it back on itself slightly. “Don't fight me, Dal”Zero whispered, tightening his grip, “I'm really not in the mood” “You should have though of that before you hit me!” Dallen snapped, punching Zero in the stomach. Zero let go of Dallen and clutched his stomach. He coughed slightly. Dallen punched Zero again, this time in the mouth then repeatedly in the cheek, eye and jaw and in several places on his abdomen. Zero kept breathing heavily, absorbing the mêlée of hits, taking in their full power. He didn't want to fight Dallen back especially if he released his fire power... if he does that, then I'll hurt him Zero thought embracing the torture that was being inflicted on his body relativity openly. He groaned quietly in pain as he felt his whole body bruise and his legs collapsed underneath him so he fell onto just his knees.Oh by the way, I'm only 13 ^^so please don't be TOO harsh but I'm all for constructive critism
- A: I think this is actually pretty good. There are a few spelling and punctuation errors, and at the end when you said "relativity" i think you meant "relatively." That phrase, actually, "relatively openly" is a little awkward for what you're trying to get at, I think. Maybe you could say "without retaliation" "calmly" "not trying to escape?" If that's what you're getting at. But overall, I thought this was pretty good.
Prev Question: Can a girl get pregnant right before and after her period
People also view