What does it mean when you dream someone else is pregnant
If the dreamer is a woman and you dream you are pregnant then you will see a big increase in your income. ChaCha on 24/7-365! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-dream-someone-else-is-pregnant ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when you dream someone else is pregnant"
- What would it mean if you dreamed that someone else was pregnant??
- Something or nothing, as with most dreams. As a child I used to dream of driving over a cliff. In several decades of driving I haven't done so yet. Actually, when someone dreams, they are dreaming of something that they wish to happen, mayb...
- What Does It Mean When You Dream That Your Husband Got Someone El...?
- I want to know the same thing, what does it mean when you dream that your husband got some one else pregnant
- What does it mean when someone else dreams that you're pregnant??
- if it was a guy that had the dream he's got the hots for you!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when someone else dreams about you?
- Q: My husband and I have been trying to conceive for almost a year now. No success yet. But I was just wondering if anyone knew . . .what does it mean when someone dreams that your pregnant or in their dream, you had a baby?One of my sister in-law had TWO dreams that I was pregnant. One of my co-workers had a dream that I had a baby. The other day, my husband's sister came up to me and told me that she had a dream I was pregnant. And just yesterday, my other co-worker had a dream that I had a baby girl. I'm so confused. I've always believed that dreams are the opposite. Is there anyone that can interpret what these dreams actually mean? Thanks to all my Yahoo! Friends. I appreciate your responses.
- A: No, dreams are not often the opposite of anything- where did that superstition come from?These dreams are good signs. Keep trying and start buying pink jammies.Have you gone to a reproduction specialist and looked into everything?
- What does it mean when you dream that you took a pregant test and it came out positive?
- Q: now i been trying for over five year n yes i been to a doctors..i was on clomid and provera but nothing happen then tried metformin nothing happen..so now i'm on provera and metformin again and i been have sore nipples or they can be very very sensitive to touch..i did miss my period but i don't get periods on my own(provera induces the period) but i do have to test pregnancy test before i take provera. last nite i had a dream that it took a pregnancy test and it came out positive..i do believe in dreams but i don't want to get my hopes up every time i dream i pregnant someone else is pregnant so any ideas?? thanks
- A: I really have no idea. I have been having dreams that i just found out i'm pregnant, and even had two dreams where i took tests, and they came out positive. I know alot of people say that it's because you think about it too much, but i've never had a positive test and to be honest, i have pretty negative dreams lol. So i think i should be dreaming about negative tests, since that's all i seem to see lol. Hopefully this is a good sign, and means i will get a BFP soon! Maybe yours is telling you something, you never know when it comes to dreams. Just keep your head up, after 5 years you're due for your BFP!!! BABY DUST to us both!!
- What does it mean when you keep having dreams?
- Q: where you are or someone else is pregnant?
- A: It means you are expecting something. Repeated dreams mean that it is important to you. Could mean you aren't dealing with the expectation -- you are somehow in denial, but it's on your mind.
Prev Question: What causes the glow that women get when they're pregnant
People also view