What does it mean if a pregnancy test comes back negative
If a pregnancy test is negative it usually means your not pregnant. Try testing again in a few days and first thing in the morning [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-if-a-pregnancy-test-comes-back-negative ]
More Answers to "What does it mean if a pregnancy test comes back negative"
- Can a pregnancy test come back negative if you test too late mean...?
- it all depends on the color of your vagina.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Am I pregnant? This one is different! Pregnancy test negative, but I have all the symptoms? Does this happen?
- Q: I had my last period the week after labor day weekend. I was suppose to get my period Oct 5 and never did. Tomorrow it will be a month late which means time for another period. I have been having symptoms for a few weeks now like, cravings, emotional, moody, muscle cramps, nausea, morning sickness( throwing up breakfast), sensitive to smells, nausea after smelling food, headaches, sleeping a lot more, tired, chest pain, heartburn, gassy, etc. I gained 8 lbs. my stomach and boobs are bigger, and my stomach hurts when i exercise and makes me nauseous. (I use to exercise 3 times a week)I took 3 pregnancy tests they all came back negative. I took one a week after I missed my period, another 5 days later, then another 3 days after that. Clear blue tests.Friday I went to the doctor they did a pregnancy test and an annual checkup (once a year). she said she thought i wasn't and to start back up on birth control because I haven't been on it since my last period, and periods get of tracks by a few days and painful when I am not on it.my husband thought i was too, but now he thinks i should just listen to the doctor.I think I might be because there is no logical reason for these changes is there? Am i pregnant? If i end up being pregnant will birth control hurt the baby? What should I do??The doctor did a urine pregnancy test (from the cup), but not a blood test. when i was pregnant with my son i had early symptoms too.I haven't really been stressed to cause my period to miss.
- A: The only way you can be sure is to have a blood test done, try to do it as soon as you can to put your mind at ease. It's best to know asap so that if you aren't pregnant, you can get to the root of why your period hasn't come seeing as you are fit and healthy!
- Took 3 Pregnancy Test All Negative Results. Period Late but have signs of Pregnancy. Am I Pregnant?
- Q: So far I have taken three pregnancy tests and all came back negative but I have nausea, some dizziness, very emotional, and fatigue. I did have what I thought was my regular period Feb. 9th it was a very light period only lasted for three days but then two weeks later I had the same thing happen. Now I was suppose to get my period for March but it's late. I even called a clinic back on Feb. 23rd and asked if you could be pregnant while on your period and the person I talked to told me no that there is no way you can have your period and be pregnant. But I have heard that you can be pregnant while on your period and I also heard that you can still get negative results on pregnancy test but turn out to be pregnant is that true? If a blood test comes back negative does that mean that I'm not pregnant or is there a chance that I still could be pregnant? How long do I have to wait until I know for sure if I'm pregnant? I don't want to keep buying pregnancy test and going to the clinic.
- A: Go to the doctor, they'll tell you for definite there and then.
- I've had 2 Positive pregnancy test's and 4 negatives. What does this mean ?
- Q: hi, this is a little awkward im nearly 17 and i've been with my boyfriend for nearly 7 months now. We wasnt trying for a baby or anything we've always been careful on every time we've had sex. But i missed my period well its late by 11 days now and i come on for one day but then it stopped completely. So we've done 6 tests. And 2 have come back positive and 4 negative. it went pos - neg - neg - pos - neg - neg. Ive got many symptoms but if i am i reckon im about nearly 4 weeks. But im going to have bloods done today to see if that will tell for certain. But im just a bit confused. We both know we don't want to keep it because we have to much going for ourselves in life. We've thought of the pros and cons. But if we were to have an abortion then you cant have one till 6 weeks right ? and how would it work ?Please help im a tad confused.I feel as if that abortion is the right for us. Ive just started college and im wanting to go to uni. If i kept and adopted i couldnt it would be to hard. I tryed the clearblue digital and that was one of the positives.Samuel, this is we've been careful everytime except one but then i took the morning after pill percisely 24 hours after. But this was at the beginning of the relationship. Tbh i hate abortions but i dont see what the problem with it is before 8 weeks. if i was further along than that i'd keep it but i know im not. and i cant keep it. Also i dont want my mum finding out either
- A: It is typical for a surgical abortion to wait until you are at least 6 weeks. The pill abortion you can take at any time until 9 weeks, some places up to 11 weeks.MedicalPros-*Can happen in the privacy of your own home*Can have a loved one there*More like a miscarriage, more natural*No chance of scar tissue since no instruments are used only pills*Mostly cheaper than a surgicalCons-*Happens outside of the medical establishment*Can cause nausea/diarrhea (didn't happen to me though)*Takes 1 - 12 hrs to complete (mine took 3 hours)*Bleeding and cramps but that's kind of part and parcel of what's going onThat's all I can think of for cons though I'm sure they are out thereSurgicalPros-*Happens inside the medical establishment*Actual procedure over and done with in 5 - 15 min*You will be sedatedCons-*Impersonal clinic staff*Instruments must be passed through your cervix - if done incorrectly this can cause scar tissue, adhesions ect*You will be sedated - some people do not handle sedation well*Can't drive yourself home because of the sedatives and pain killers*Bleeding and crampingI choose to have the medical procedure. My reasoning was I can have it at home with my husband near by. I wouldn't have to drive anywhere or deal with strangers while in such a vulnerable position. I was also concerned about scar tissue, since no instruments are passed through you with a pill abortion there is no risk of scar tissue from them. It is also more natural feeling, to cramp and bleed out a pregnancy, it is more like a miscarriage and thusly your psyche intuitively knows how to handle that better.If you go to a Planned Parenthood clinic that has a low-income program it can be as cheap as 100$. If you tells them you have no job, no money and no support they will likely have you pay the minimum for the procedure and get donations to cover the rest. 1-800-230-PLAN (1-800-230-7526) to find the Planned Parenthood clinic nearest you. You have the choice between the pill (which can be taken up to 11weeks, at home or at a friends house) or the vacuum method (in clinic procedure). You will be financially screened - usually this goes on the honor system, weight/height taken, blood pressure checked, pricked -fingertip- to check for rH factor and anemia, you will receive an ultrasound or sonogram to determine gestational age. You may be asked if you want to view the image, this is up to you. You will receive antibiotics, anti-nausea tabs and pain meds. Take them ALL. You must finish at the very least your course of antibiotics. Follow all aftercare instructions and go back to your after care appt. This last step is vital, you must go back for your aftercare appt! Abortion begins a new menstrual cycle. You should have a regular period in 4 to 8 weeks.you should have the option of receiving birth control - again this will most likely be free, take it and use it correctly.If you are underage you may want to check this site out to see about parental consent laws and whatnot. http://www.sexetc.org/state *Even if it says you need parental consent, you don't. Call PP and tell them you cannot tell your parents; by law, a judicial bypass must be available to those minors who just cannot get their parents/guardians permission. A judge signs the parental consent acting as a de facto guardian. At 17 you may still be considered a minor in you state, check it out. Some state medicaid program do pay for it, use this link and figure out if your state covers it. If they do, you can go to "welfare" office and get emergency coverage and the state and taxes will help pay for it. http://www.ourbodiesourselves.org/book/companion.asp?id=20&compID=64I respect that it is your choice and understand that you are probably doing what's best for you. If you have any more questions or want/need to talk about it drop me an email.It is entirely possible to have an abortion and not feel guilt because you knew it was the right thing to do. ImNotSorry.net~Pro-Choice Momma; Have had an abortion <no regrets> and I have a 9 month old daughter <no regrets>. I believe in protecting my daughter's choice.Abortion: There is a Consensushttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsSQiazUvgo
Prev Question: If you miss a period does it necessarily mean your pregnant
People also view