What does cramping during early pregnancy mean
Contact your health care provider if the pain is severe or if you are less than 36 weeks pregnant and you have signs of labor. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-cramping-during-early-pregnancy-mean ]
More Answers to "What does cramping during early pregnancy mean"
- What does cramping during early pregnancy mean
- Contact your health care provider if the pain is severe or if you are less than 36 weeks pregnant and you have signs of labor.
- Does having cramps in early pregnancy mean your going to have a m...?
- It is not uncommon to have abdominal cramps during early pregnancy. Many women become frightened and fear that they may be having a miscarriage. This is normally not the reason for abdominal cramps during early pregnancy. The embryo is embe...
- What does it mean when you have had bleeding and cramping in earl...?
- If you are pregnant then you experience "implantation bleeding". The cramping is also normal- I had it a lot in the beginning of my pregnancy and my OB told me that it's ligament pain. You might get period-like cramps, plus sharp ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you get pain in the stomach during early pregnancy?
- Q: My boyfriend and I just got the good news that we are about to be parents! Well, I am just in the process. I just found out 2 days ago that I came out positive. I get pain in my stomach, it feels like cramps, and sharp pains going up my stomach. I'm worried if it is dangerous. IT IS MY FIRST! Can anybody give us any advice ?
- A: Very Normal. Its your insides stretch, to form to baby. I am 20 weeks and have a cramps off and on throughout. The only time I would worry, is if they became unbarable, or if you experianced any bleeding. Otherwise get used to it...Congrats!
- When people say slight cramping during pregnancy do they mean...?
- Q: When people say slight cramping is normal during pregnancy due to things moving around to accomodate the growing uterus what exactly does it feel like? and how early do you get those feelings?
- A: It feels like mild pressure! No actual pain! Your baby is growing and so is your uterus! When you baby moves from one position to the next he or she is stretching! That's where the discomfort comes from! Don't be alarm! This is normal!
- Share your stories... were your cramps strong during early pregnancy?
- Q: I finally got a BFP!! My husband and I could not be happier!! I am going to see the Doctor tomorrow and I am a little nervous. Anyway... I know that conception happened a little over 2 weeks ago... so I am not that far along. I have been pregnant before... so I do know that cramps are sometimes involved... but I have never felt them this powerful before. The strong ones are mainly around the uterus (of course). I do know what a miscarriage feels like... and they are NEVER that extreme... but they can be a little painful at times... especially when I move too quickly... stretch my body out... or wear jeans that are a little tight. I know that stretching of the uterus can cause cramps for most women. Still... are they meant to be strong sometimes? How strong were yours? Please... share your stories...
- A: I have had round ligament pain that stopped me in my tracks. Usually when i get up to fast. They should go away pretty fast but mine have been any ware from mild to breathtaking. just take it easy. Good Luck and congrats!
Prev Question: What causes your belly button to stick out when you are pregnant
People also view