What does a twitching uterus mean
Well, it might not mean anything, just your body twitching at random. Although twitching uterus happens a lot to pregnant women. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-a-twitching-uterus-mean ]
More Answers to "What does a twitching uterus mean"
- What does a twitching uterus mean
- Well, it might not mean anything, just your body twitching at random. Although twitching uterus happens a lot to pregnant women.
- What does it mean when you have twitches in your uterus??
- While you very well may be pregnant, your uterus certainly wouldn't be "twitching" as a result of it...unless you are about 4 months pregnant anyways. It sounds like just a muscle spasm. Honestly, there really is slim to none as f...
- Why does the uterus twitch? What causes it? Does it mean I'm preg...?
- Hello, I have had a fluttering feeling, almost like real butterflies in my stomach. Is this what you're talking about? I asked my doctor about it and she said that there was no need for alarm. If it is right after your cycle, your uterus...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you have twitches in your uterus?
- Q: What does it mean when you have twitches in your uterus? i felt a twitch 2 days ago on my left side of ovary then i felt on my right side like 15minutes ago could it be that im pregnant ?i hope so send me baby dust and baby dust to all of u thank u for takeing ur time on reading my question.
- A: While you very well may be pregnant, your uterus certainly wouldn't be "twitching" as a result of it...unless you are about 4 months pregnant anyways. It sounds like just a muscle spasm. Honestly, there really is slim to none as far as pregnancy symptoms that are a definite sign of pregnancy. Almost all of them can be accredited to starting your period too or just your body doing weird things like all of our do. try not to analyze any "feelings" you may have. I have been there and form experience I have found it to be exhausting. The only way to know each month is by tests - urine and of course, blood. And by the way, you're welcome for reading your question. :) Merry Christmas!
- UTERUS TWITCHING WHAT IS IT?
- Q: ive been having these twitches for about 2 months now along with period cramps..they dont hurt..ive been off of depo for 4 months so my doctor said my period may not return for maybe up to a year but i may be ovulating because i cramp and stuff so jus because im not having a period doesnt mean i couldnt get pregnanti had sex with my fiance the whole time i was on the shot (only had 2 shots) and we had sex since ive been off of it so i guess there's a big chance that i could be pregnant but i pass everything off (morning sickness, sleepyness,weight gain, frequent urination) as my body jus being hormonal and trying to get bac 2 normal but why am i having these twitches??no my doc office doesnt do pregnancy tests before he gives the shot incase you were wondering but i onl had 2 shots of itthese twitches i know for a fact arent gas they feel like butterflies like something is moving or like an eye twitch..they're becoming more and more frequent and they go form being in my uterus to a little under my belly button
- A: You sound pregnant to me. Take a test ASAP.
- when you cramp does it mean that your ovulating?
- Q: ive been cramping off and on for 3 months now with no periodive been off birth control (depo) for 3 months now and i was wondering is my cramping me ovulating?? also, these "fluttery" feelings ive been getting (like muscle twitches) are becoming more frequent (2 and 3 times a day)..what is going on with my uterus??my 2 questions are when im cramping does that mean im ovulating??what and why am i having these twtiches so much in my uterus??sorry fi forgot 2 add that i cramp with no periodi got put on the shot in march and ended it in august (2 shots) never had a period while on it and still havent had one..jus cramping and all the other signs but no pregnancysorry i ment 2 say cramping but no PERIOD not PREGNANCY lolalso lately wen i wear my pants and their tight on my uterus its painful so i have to unbutton my pants
- A: I had this same problem and it was freaking me out until the doctor said the fluttering was coming from stress over the cramping and lack of period...the cramping is most likely caused by your body trying to return to normal after having the shot....if you are not pregnant and this continues for a while go to your doctor and get everything checked out just to relieve your mind
Prev Question: How long should I wait to take a pregnancy test if my periods are irregular
People also view