What does a solid blue line on pregnancy test mean
One blue line (dark or faint) in the result window and one red line in the control window is a positive result - you are pregnant. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-a-solid-blue-line-on-pregnancy-test-mean ]
More Answers to "What does a solid blue line on pregnancy test mean"
- What does a solid blue line on a pregnancy test mean??
- that is a negative, if its supposed to be a cross
- Does one faint blue line on the Home Pregnancy Test Kit mean ? Am...?
- There should be two lines if you are pregnant. One line to show that the test is working, and one line to show that you are pregnant. Or, if your test is different, you might have two lines and not be pregnant because the second window shou...
- What does a blue line mean on a pregnancy test??
- The blue line on the pregnancy test is a sure sign that you can start planning a baby shower. The blue line n a pregnancy test is most definitely a positive sign.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does a solid blue line on a pregnancy test mean?
- Q: Question explains it allThe test was a test I got from a friend and my friend threw away the boxThe test was a test I got from a friend and my friend threw away the box, there is a blue line in the circular window and a blue line in the oval shaped window, its a crappy sotre brandNo, I didn't steal the testAnd the line is ---- then a horizontal line
- A: that is a negative, if its supposed to be a cross
- what does a solid blue line mean on a pregnancy test!?
- A: one line is negitive...if theres 2 lines its positive......read the booklet in the box
- fainted negative line on one step pregnancy test. what does this mean?
- Q: i took the one-step pregnancy test today and the control window line was dark blue but the the results window negative sign was fainted blue so i was wondering if this just mean im not pregnant or is this a bad test or is it a false negative..help please im confused, isn't it suppose to be solid if im not prego?
- A: I have had this happen to me before too... I would take another test...Get the test called Clear Blue they are more expensive but it is worth it. It will tell you within two min. Pregnant or Not Pregnant... Also if you do get a Not Pregnant result take another one in a couple days... I am pregnant now and took at test that said Not Pregnant and took another one a week later and WAS! Good Luck!
Prev Question: Can pregnant women take tamiflu if they get swine flu
People also view