What are some ways to find out if you are pregnant without a test
Either take a home pregnancy test, or wait 9 months and see if a baby pops out. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-ways-to-find-out-if-you-are-pregnant-without-a-test ]
More Answers to "What are some ways to find out if you are pregnant without a test"
- What are some ways to find out if you are pregnant without a test?
- Either take a home pregnancy test, or wait 9 months and see if a baby pops out. ChaCha again soon!
- Is there a way to find out whether you're pregnant without taking...?
- There may be certain signs. Your stomach, cravings, sickness. But overall at least take a pee test! But although it's scary, the best test is to go to the hospital and take a blood test. good luck
- Is there a natural way to find out if your pregnant without takin...?
- Your symptoms of pregnancy will usually appear anywhere from the first week of your expected period to 1-2 weeks after your first week of expected period. Your first signs of pregnancy most commonly include missed period, tender/swollen bre...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why is my vagina so outrageous? (Please help!)?
- Q: This is a really long question, but I have a really big problem so I would love it if any of you could help me. Preferably someone who has had similar issues, or maybe someone who is a doctor. Okay, I basically have every symptom you could imagine in my vagina right now and I need to know what could be causing all of this. I'm going to start from the beginning. I'm 18 years old and I've been having periods since I was 11. The first 3-4 years were completely normal. I was having periods every four weeks, and I had normal clear discharge in between. Sometime around 8th or 9th grade I started having yellow and sometimes brown discharge. My vagina was also very itchy and it took on a bad odor. I think I was under the impression that this was normal, so I never said anything about it. At the end of 9th grade, I started masturbating, but I'm pretty sure the discharge and itching came first so I'm not sure if the two are related or not. During my sophomore year my periods started becoming irregular, but only slightly, like I would miss a period now and then. No big deal. Junior year I was taking advanced classes and started getting really intensely stressed out with my workload. I developed insomnia, and I would stay up all night writing papers for school. I was averaging 30 minutes - 4 hours of sleep a night, and it was really starting to affect my health. During the worst part of it (January-February) I would have fainting spells. It was also at this time that my periods got really irregular. Early junior year I was having my period every 3 months, and between December and June I didn't have a period for 6 months. Then when I got it in June I bled for 6 weeks without stopping. Since then I've had periods every 2-4 months, and my periods have become stranger, like there will be large dark clumps that come out when I pee, like maybe an inch long. I saw my doctor in May but they couldn't come up with an explanation for my missing period. I'm a virgin so there is no way I could have been pregnant. The doctor gave me a pregnancy test anyways and confirmed it. I also had a ultrasound done of my uterus and they couldn't find anything. I wouldn't let the doctor do any tests inside my vagina because I wasn't comfortable with that. I've attributed the whole period situation to stress. So that is my period issue. I have a whole other issue with my general vaginal health, which I kind of touched on before but not completely. This is my main issue: My vagina feels very unhealthy, but I don't know what is causing this. My underwear are always soaked through with discharge, to the point where I sometimes have to change my underwear in the middle of the day. I've used panty liners but I just soak through those and it's annoying to have to change them all the time so I usually don't use them. The appearance of my discharge varies. One day it will be thick and yellow, sometimes it's just clear and really wet, and sometimes it will be brown. Usually yellow though. I don't have anything whitish or cottage cheese-like discharge which is what I have heard happens with yeast infections. My discharge also has a terrible odor. Until very recently I thought that everyone's vagina smells bad but I've done some research and have found out that it shouldn't smell at all if it's healthy. Is this true? My vagina smells a bit like vinegar, sweat, and cheese...but it's not really a fishy smell, which I've heard of people having. I can usually smell my vagina through my clothes while I'm sitting down, so it's really strong. And I always feel wet down there. The worst part is the itchiness. My vagina itches all the time, and sometimes it is really unbearable and I can't scratch it when I'm outside. When I'm alone I scratch it a lot and sometimes it hurts and burns from so much scratching. My anus also gets itchy sometimes, but it's not as bad as my vagina. All of this has become very difficult to deal with lately and I don't know what to do. I've recently tried using Vagisil wipes and I will feel relief for about 20 minutes and then I will be even more itchy. So that didn't work. I've never really known how I should wash my vagina. I tend to be reluctant to spend to much time cleaning that area. I'll usually swipe my sponge through, and rinse it off. Is that enough? Could all of these problems be from masturbating? I mostly just use my fingers when I do it, but sometimes I use random household objects. Could I have gotten an infection from doing this? I've suspected this to be the cause and have tried refraining from masturbating to see if things clear up but nothing has happened. I think things actually get worse. I haven't masturbated in about five weeks now, which is the longest I've gone without it and my vagina has been itching worse than ever. What can I do??? I haven't had health insurance for the past year, but now I'm in college and I have a really basic insurance plan through the college so I could probably s
- A: Oh, this is clearly Bacterial Vaginosis. There are excellent natural cures for it - and it would be recurring until and unless you really cure this.Don't blow up your pocket using medication. I recommend you try the solution that my wife's friend had tried - the natural cure mentioned here:http://www.thebacterialvaginosis.comThis is all you need. Don't lose heart!
- HELP!I am 16, Me and my bf had unprotected sex, both holes, without birth control.He came inside me!Am I prego?
- Q: Today, I went to my boyfriends house, and I ended up loosing my virginity. We had sex in both of my holes, without a condom, without me being on any birth control, and he came inside my a$$. He said that he pulled out of my vagina to ***, but couldnt pre *** still get me pregnant? I dont know what to do, I dont wanna be pregnant. Whats the best way to tell if I am pregnant? My parents cant find out! What are the chances that I am pregnant? I should be getting my period in about a week. Thank you so much for your help, I am scared to death!Oh, and can I get any STDS from what I did?I also gave him a bj.How do I get checked without my mom finding out?I'm pretty sure that some of his *** got inside of me...but I dont know how to take a pregnancy test or anything! can I take it the same day that we had sex ??THANK YOUThank you for all of your help, it really does mean a lot. I am really scared but everything will be okay. And yes. I am really sore. My boyfriend wasnt using me.He told me that we didnt have to and if he hurt me at all then he would imediately stop.Hes a year younger than me too.I dont think neither of us expected what we did, things just got out of hand.We were both virgins before we went crazy today.And we didnt have any condoms because we did not expect that to happen it just..kindof did.And he was crying afterwards because he felt really bad that we did that. Neither of us were ready and I dont know why we did what we did.We both agreed on no more sex until marrige.But Im not sure when I last had my period, but im sure it was atleast 2 weeks ago? I dont remember.But thank you for your advice. Me and my bf are both scared of the mistake we made.Were gonna go to confession tomorrow.Can planned parenthood give free bc and condomswithout our parents finding out?
- A: HAHAWAH
- NEED LOTS OF ANSWERS how is your cervix supposed to feel if you are pregnant and some other questions?
- Q: i don't know if i am pregnant yet going to wait a week and then see. last cycle i was 8days late. my last cycle was sept. 15th and i have a 39 day cycle. well all i have is gas,bloated, can't sleep much at night. the earlier i go to bed, the more i am up. the later i go i am up for an hour or 2 staring at the ceiling. can't win or loose with that. anyways i wanted to know how you cevixs is suppose to feel if you are prego. it is closed but not all the way and squichy when you feel it. i am only a day late but im still getting creamy mucas. i got a uti and started to get costipated on the 12th of the month. got uti cleared up but had it a week before it got cleared up. still consipated and gassy and my boobs are huge and look like there growing everyday. nipples are sore. the whole thing is that my face is breaking out like my period is going to come. on and off cramps still. started having cramps the 12th. ovulated either the 9th or 10th. didnt keep track what day cause we were winging it. we bd the 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th during ovulation time. been of birth control for a year and 3 months. i was only on it for 6 months and never going to go back on it ever again. had a bad experience with it. 2 of the months i bleed for over a month straight a med to heavy flow. i had the same problem before i started being sexual active at the age of 13 i was bleeding for 2 weeks straight had to take bc for a month to clear it up. my mom has a history of heavy periods without bc. i have the same thing usually med to heavy most of the time. super plus tampons became my friend. my husband is 20 years older than me and he hasnt gone anyone pregnant for 17 years. i am 21 years old. he got to girls prego one was a ectopic pregnancy and the other was a miscarriage. and nothin for us yet. been ttc for 11 months don't know what else to do tried vacations, not thinking about it ( last 3 or 4 months) did ovulation tests and still didnt get prego. quit praying about it cause every month i did i would get my cycle so i stopped praying and just found out he is going to be a great uncle. nephew is 20 and his gf is 19. only dating 6 months. its not fair. why do people who try and they get no where and people who don't get knocked up easily. don't understand that at all. thanks for your help
- A: right touch the tip of your nose with your eyes closed, and imagine it a bit more moist, thats roughly what its like when not pregnant, it feels like its got wee dimply like bits on it, now do the same with your chin it would be a bit higher up to reach, thats supposed to be what its like when pregnant, but thats not a good way to determine pregnany, another thing you can do is use a speculum a mirror and a torch and actually look at your cervix, if your pregnant it could have a blue-ish tinge to it, since you know how to check your cervix then i guess you could manage that, just google speculum and you could maybe find a stie that sells them hope i helped xx
Prev Question: What does it mean if I get "knocked up"
People also view