What are healthy snacks to eat while pregnant
The ideal pregnancy diet would consist of organic plain yogurt, fresh fruit and stone-cut oatmeal for breakfast; tomato, MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-healthy-snacks-to-eat-while-pregnant ]
More Answers to "What are healthy snacks to eat while pregnant"
- What are healthy snacks to eat while pregnant?
- Yogurt, vegetables, lowfat cottage cheeses, fruit, whole grain cereal or toast, chicken breast. Keep some sliced up vegetables, like baby carrots, celery, red pepper strips, and black olives, in your refrigerator, so you can make a health...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I am very nauseous and nothing sounds good, what are some healthy snacks to eat while pregnant?
- A: Peanut butter and apple/bannas maybe?String cheeseYogurtSorry I'm only 15 :pGOODLUCK!
- what are healthy snacks to eat while pregnant?
- A: Yogurt, vegetables, lowfat cottage cheeses, fruit, whole grain cereal or toast, chicken breast. Keep some sliced up vegetables, like baby carrots, celery, red pepper strips, and black olives, in your refrigerator, so you can make a healthy snack plate when you feel hungry. Hardboiled eggs and cooked brown rice are also good to have (you can just reheat the brown rice as you want it) Stay away from unpasteurized foods, soft cheeses (like brie and feta) and deli meats. You also need to watch what fish you eat, staying away from varieties that have high mercury levels, like fresh tuna, tilefish, swordfish, and king mackerel.
- what are healthy choices to eat while pregant?
- Q: I'm 21 weeks pregnant and really want to start eating healthy but I am so lost. Every time I think I am eating healthy I later find out I am not. So what are tasty and healthy snacks and meals to eat while pregnant?
- A: I would suggest avoiding fast food, greasy and really sugary/salty foods. Don’t wait so long to eat that you so hungry you are overindulging. I had Gestational Diabetes and had to change the way I ate completely. I had never dieted before so once I educated myself about how to eat properly I felt physically and mentally healthy. I also lost the baby weight in 3months. Even if you do not have gestational diabetes you can follow the same rules of eating and feel confidant you are doing the best thing for yourself and your baby. The key is in addition to your breakfast, lunch and dinner have healthy snacks in between. If you keep yourself from getting too hungry you won’t overindulge. Instead of reaching for chip and cookies try snacks like peanut/almonds/walnuts, raw veggies with dip, whole grain crackers, piece of toast with peanut butter, ½ cup cottage cheese with 4 oz canned fruit like peaches, yogurt, granola the options are endless. If you can make a weekly meal plan stock your fridge and pantry you will be less likely to make bad food choices. One other thing don’t deprive yourself completely of the things you love, just eat in moderation. If you are craving McDonalds, you can still have it once in a while just order from the kids menu you wont feel as guilty.http://diet.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Sample_Diet_for_Gestational_Diabetes
Prev Question: Could I be pregnant if I had my period and I was on birth control
People also view