Was achilles gay
Achilles married his sweetheart, the pregnant Deidameia. He doesn't appear to be gay. What else can ChaCha answer for you? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/was-achilles-gay ]
More Answers to "Was achilles gay"
- Was achilles gay ??
- In Greek mythology, Achilles was the greatest hero of the Trojan War and the central character of Homer's epic poem Iliad. Although completely reliable evidence is absent, most scholars date the Trojan War to the 12th or 13th century before...
- Is Achilles gay?
- homosexuality was a foreign concept to the ancient Greeks. They felt that penetration was the utmost expression of manliness. It didn't matter with who, as long as you were penetrating.
- Are Patroclus and Achilles gay? Maybe the way it's written??
- Mate, you're talking about Greek mythology here. The gods had male lovers. Hercules was known for having sexual relations with both men and women. Having sex with a male youth was the norm before (Pederasty). So Patroclus and Achilles being...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I've been reading the Illiad... Just one question: Are Patroclus and Achilles gay? Maybe the way it's written?
- A: Well they were at war for a long long time! and it was perfectly acceptable back then. However the answer is no.
- Who is Achilles? Is he a gay?
- Q: Some says that Achilles is gay. He's desperately in love with his cousin and lover Patroclus. He is not in love with Briseis. I don't believe this. Is this true ?
- A: Well, achilles is not a gay. He is wholeheartedly man.
- Is it true that Achilles was gay?
- A: he was more of a bi guy...greeks looked at bisexuality a little more openly back then and it was more of a regular thing so it kind of applied to most guys at the time though they didn't necessarily settle with guys..
Prev Question: Does anything on your body swell when you first get pregnant
People also view