Is it safe for pregnant women to eat haddock fish
Yes, pregnant women can eat haddock. Other fish that they can eat are herring, pilchard, sardines, farmed trout, and catfish. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-safe-for-pregnant-women-to-eat-haddock-fish ]
More Answers to "Is it safe for pregnant women to eat haddock fish"
- Is it safe for pregnant women to eat haddock fish
- Yes, pregnant women can eat haddock. Other fish that they can eat are herring, pilchard, sardines, farmed trout, and catfish.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it safe to eat Haddock fish when your preg?
- Q: Your Open QuestionShow me another » When your pregnant can u eat cod fish! How much can u eat before it becomes harmful?I am TTC # 1 and i am trying to do the best that i can by eating right and taking pre natels . I dont drink or smoke. I have heard diff things about fish and its mercury thats bad for preg woman. So how much is to much or should just stay away from it all! Thanks to all who respnd and all your imput! Good luck and baby dust to all who are TTC :)
- A: I just had a baby (well, 8 months ago, but it feels like yesterday haha) and my doctor said haddock and other fish like cod, salmon, etc. are perfectly fine in moderation - he recommended limiting it to once or twice per week. The main fish to avoid is tuna, but even that is okay in moderation, but he recommended only once every other week for that.From advice that I've gotten, the best thing to do while ttc is relax! If you don't worry or think about it too much, it will happen... stress can cause you not to ovulate so you won't get pregnant.GOOD LUCK!! :) :)
Prev Question: What is the average rate of teen pregnancies
People also view