Is it possible to trick your body into thinking your pregnant
It is possible to have an episode where your body thinks that it is pregnant and it is not. Hormonal imbalance can cause it. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-to-trick-your-body-into-thinking-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Is it possible to trick your body into thinking your pregnant"
- Is it possible to trick your body into thinking your pregnant??
- Pseudocyesis also known as false pregnancy, can cause many of the signs and symptoms associated with pregnancy, and can resemble the condition in every way except for fetal presence. Other names include - spurious pregnancy, feigned pregnan...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is it possible to trick your body into thinking your pregnant?
- Q: I just read about it recently so I wanted to ask and see if anyone else has heard of such thinghttp://www.irishhealth.com/?level=3&con=68
- A: i do it everyday
- Is it possible to trick your brain?
- Q: Okay. I have heard that you can trick yourself into thinking your pregnant, So do you think it is possible to trick your body into not having children? I am asking because my husband and I have been TTC for over 3yrs, and in the back of my mind I have always been afraid of childbirth mainly afraid of the pain and the thought that me or my child could die. So is it possible that I am so afraid of this that my body won't allow me to conceive? I know it sounds a little absurd, but its still a thought...
- A: they say some woman can trick themselves into thinking they are pregnant...i haven't seen a case till this day of that..for 100% sure...i have known for woman to be so stressed out to miss period...umm i would talk to your doctor..and see if it is something more related to your woman organs....btw nothing to be scared about...having a baby is a beautiful thing...and the feeling of being pregnant and feeling that lil one inside you is wow hard to explain.....nothing can ever replace that feeling...god works in mysterious ways...
- can your body pretend to be pregnancy?
- Q: if you have an accident during sex say the condom broke is it possible for your body to trick you into thinking your pregnant just because you are worried about it say you miss a period or have morining sickness can you have all the symptoms without being pregnant has this happened to anyone is it possible
- A: This is very possible. Both nausea and missed periods can be the result of excessive stress. If you are extremely worried about being pregnant, then stress can contribute to both of these symptoms. The previous advice of getting a home pregnancy test is extremely important, as it can mean the difference between just being stressed out and knowing for sure. It may be a little scary, but it is something that MUST be done. You can also get tested and get counseling from your local Planned Parenthood.
Prev Question: Should I tell my parents that I might have gotten a girl pregnant
People also view