Is it possible to have pregnancy symptoms but not actually be pregnant
Yes, that is possible. Sometimes PMS can give you some of the pregnancy symptoms, and being on the pill can as well. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-to-have-pregnancy-symptoms-but-not-actually-be-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Is it possible to have pregnancy symptoms but not actually be pregnant"
- Is it possible not to have any pregnancy symptoms until you have ...?
- It is possible and every woman is different. There are even those rare cases where women don't know they are pregnant until they deliver or go to the hospital to learn they do not have food poisoning but are in labor. This is of course rare...
- Is it possible that you can have all the symptoms of pregnancy an...?
- the exact same thing is happening to me right now. took three pregnancy tests four days before my period, all came back negative, but still feeling nautious, tired, dizzy, peeing all the time. my periods due tomorrow. i think sometimes your...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to have pregnancy symptoms and still test negative, but actually be pregnant?
- Q: Is it possible to have pregnancy symptoms, and be pregnant, but not yet have enough hormones to test positive in a pregnancy test?
- A: yes i had morning sickness when i was pregnant with my daughter at 4 weeks but a pregnancy test didnt show positive till 5 weeks. You can get a HCG blood test and that will give you a deffinate answer :)
- Is it possible that you can have all the symptoms of pregnancy and not actually be pregnant?
- Q: im on the pill but i switched the times to the afternoon instead of before bed.if i could be pregnant tell me.i do not have a possitive pregnancy test but im tired and neaseus
- A: the exact same thing is happening to me right now. took three pregnancy tests four days before my period, all came back negative, but still feeling nautious, tired, dizzy, peeing all the time. my periods due tomorrow.i think sometimes youre body can trick into thinking youre pregnant if youre really stressing out about it. just relax and im sure youll be fine :)
- irregular period.. pregnancy symptoms.. can i actually be pregnant?
- Q: I've had an irregular period since my first period at age 13.. i am now 18 years old. My significant other and i practice safe sex.. about 90% of the time... dont judge me but we both really enjoy sex,and have been together and sexually active for two years.. so we constantly are getting intiment, well to get to the point, at times we may start off having unprotected sex but about a few mins into it i'll tell him to put on a condom.. sometime i dont, and he always pulls out before he ejaculates... to prevent me becoming impregnanted. its all so confussing because i normally have a irregular period and my last period was like late december early jan idk if its a missed period or whatnot... when my cycle is getting ready to start i dont have normal cramps... its not painful or anything unbareable, its like a warning to wear a panty liner... but for the past couple of weeks ive been having crazy pregnancy symptoms .. for ex... neasea... sensitive breast... fatigue.. frequent urination and uncomfortable cramps for the past 4 days but no period.. i am stressed and i also get overly emotional all of whih are new to me..i dont wnt to bring it to any of my close relative attention let alone him... but they noticed my weird behavior.. especially him and my irritable attitude.. can it be possible that i may be pregnant? im thinking of taking a hpt..but idk.. im nervous that i can be... but seriously worried that i might be.. someone once told me if you keep thinking you are prgnant your body can trick itself into believing that u are? is that true can this possible be so?
- A: Yes, I have also heard you can trick your body into pregnancy symptoms, but I dont think you can do it good enough to trick the pee stick test. So try one of those! The dollar store ones work, they gave us a positive result 5 days before we were due for our period!! (we were trying and wanted to test as soon as possible). Try one of those. Don't be mistaken that just cause he pulls intime, means you cant get pregnant. He has precum which he deposits without even knowing it. It has gotten many many women pregnant. Pull and Pray just doesnt work :( I hope you get the outcome you are hoping for . Good Luck
Prev Question: Why does your stomach hurt all over when you are pregnant
People also view