Is it possible to have night sickness if your pregnant
"Morning sickness" can occur at any time of the day or night, but most often occurs in the morning, when your stomach is empty. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-to-have-night-sickness-if-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Is it possible to have night sickness if your pregnant"
- Is it possible for night sickness if pregnant
- Unfortunately "morning" sickness can strike any time of day. So yes, it's possible and common to have it at night. Feel better!
- Is it possible to be pregnant but get the morning sickness at nig...?
- Yes. Morning sickness is rarely just in the mornings. Many people get sick at night when they are pregnant
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- 15 and possible pregnant? Your help? thanks?
- Q: So sorry for repostOkay, So, My last PROPER period was May 31st.On June 1st I had the depo jab.I was told it won't be effective for two weeks (To release properly even though it can be 48 hours).Well the next day I had sex. The condom came off and we didn't notice so he did his thing in me.Then we noticed it came off.We've also been having sex without condoms recently.(cos of the depo).Well. I thought nothing of it.. But now...*My breasts are really sore and bigger. The veins show up too. And the nipples are darker.* My period isn't here yet. I thought it'd be here about a week ago.* Ive keep getting random sickness at night.* My belly seems a tad bigger, but rounder than fat?!?* I get some brown coloured discharge.I don't know if i am. I just have this feeling I am.If this was so, I will be taking on my responsibility and keeping.Basically.Do you think I am?And do you know anyone on depo and pregnant?!?Thanks a lot :)PS DOING A TEST MONDAY!!STD's aer no worries. We are both clean. Its not a problem there
- A: Anytime you have sex there is always a 50/50 chance of getting pregnant. You won't know till you test. Why wait till Monday? Why not test today and put your mind at ease?
- Is it possible to get pregnant if....?
- Q: Is it possible for a women to get pregnant if you and your partner just had sex last night and the next day you had some sort of morning sickness? (Feeling dizzy, sort of vomiting but nothing comes out purely saliva)
- A: Nah, you wouldn't have any symptoms already. If your egg was fertilized, it still takes about a week to implant and to start secreting hormones. Those hormones are what make you feel ill.It will still be another couple weeks before pregnancy symptoms appear if you are in fact pregnant. The vomiting is probably because you have a stomach bug. Sorry to hear that you're feeling sick!
- Can you get pregnant the day before or day of your period?
- Q: On January 23rd and 24th I had planned, unprotected sex. I am 22 years old and have been having periods since I was 12. I have never had an abnormal period. The only time I was late was when I was pregnant with my daughter. Anyways, later on into the day on January 24th I started my period. It seemed like a normal period until the next morning. My period just stopped. Well today is February 4th and I still have not bled since that Sunday when I started. The past two days my breasts have been sore,I have felt sick to my stomach all day,I have period like cramps and I got dizzy earlier. The past week I have been completely exhausted. I am a stay at home mother so it's not like my job is getting to me. I sleep all night,take a nap w/ my daughter and still feel like I haven't slept in days. Is it possible I got pregnant on the 23rd or 24th? With my daughter I never got nauseous or had morning sickness. I just had sore breasts and cramps and then I missed my period and found out I was pregnant.When is the soonest I could find out if I conceived on the 23rd-24th? Thank you so much in advance!
- A: Hey! I was looking for info on this myself recently. The most information I have found as that you should wait at least 19 days after your last unprotected sex or 5 days before your period for most at home tests. The chances of getting pregnant a day before or after your period are pretty slim (although not non-existent). You are most fertile I believe 10-15 days after the start of your last cycle. Anyways, at this point, it would be hurry up and wait. Frustrating, I know. I would recommend waiting until the first day of your expected period (if you didn't already get it) and take an at home test. I would also advise not doing anything that could be harmful to your body in case you are pregnant. So, in a nutshell, you probably aren't pregnant, but there is always a chance. Also, you will need to wait a bit to find out either way. The human growth hormone could be too small to detect until you are closer to your expected period. Hope this helps. :)
Prev Question: Is it safe to use a tanning bed while pregnant
People also view