Is it possible to get pregnant the week after your period
It's possible to get pregnant after your period but not very likely. You usually ovulate on the 14th day after your period. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-to-get-pregnant-the-week-after-your-period ]
More Answers to "Is it possible to get pregnant the week after your period"
- Is it possible for wife to get pregnant a week after her period??
- Biologically this could be true, women are very fertile following their period. That being said, be watchful, because it wouldn't be the first time that a woman has lied about a pregnancy to get the "upper-hand" in a relationship....
- Is it possible to get pregnant a week or less than a week after a...?
- Yes, it is possible. In fact, your most fertile period might start less than a week after the end of your period. Not all women ovulate at the same time.
- Is it possible to get pregnant and have your period a week or to ...?
- Go to the dollar store and get a pregnancy test. Or three. They work as well as any other and are much cheaper.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to get pregant the week after your period stops?
- Q: I know you can pretty much get pregnant at any time and that when you are ovulating is the best chance, but is getting pregnant the week after your period common?
- A: There is only a 25% chance of conceiving each month and it is around the time that you are ovulating. If you have a regular cycle (28 days) then they say that you would ovulate on day 14 of your cycle. Your cycle starts on the first day of your period (so count 14 days beginning then). but you don't always ovulate on the same day each month. If you are trying to get pregnant, you can buy an ovulation prediction kit at any drugstore. This will help predict when your ovulating. Good luck!!
- Is it possible to get pregnant right after your period ?
- Q: A week ago today I had sex with my boyfriend and I was still kinda on my period and he came in me. Last night we had sex and I was off my period and he came in me. I've read where the chances of getting pregnant right after your period is possible but the chances aren't as high as other times of the month. I was wondering what my chances of getting pregnant are, since I had just got off my period ?
- A: You can get pregnant any time of the month. It's a fallacy to think you can not get pregnant while on your period.ALWAYS use protection if you don't want a baby.So simple, really
- is it possible to get pregnant if you only have sex the first week after your period ends?
- A: yes, you can get pregnant anytime during the month
Prev Question: Will a little bit of alcohol hurt you
People also view