Is it possible for a girl to be pregnant and still have a period
If you're truly pregnant, then you can't have a period. Some pregnant women may mistake a period for implantation bleeding. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-for-a-girl-to-be-pregnant-and-still-have-a-period ]
More Answers to "Is it possible for a girl to be pregnant and still have a period"
- Is it possible for a girl to be pregnant and still be able to hav...?
- Many women experience light bleeding or spotting during pregnancy which appears to look like a period, but it is something different. Decidual Bleeding One of the most common causes of period-like bleeding during pregnancy is called decidua...
- How possible is it for a girl to have a period and still be pregn...?
- it is very possible to have a period and be pregnant. every one is different. if she says shes pregnant then ask her if she will prove it to you by bringing you along to a clinic and having a test or get one over the counter and have her do...
- Is it possible for a girl to have missed her period, be pregnant,...?
- Cramps can be a signal of a problem or just another sign of a stretching and growing uterus. The question then arises, MORE...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If a girl has sex and gets her period the next day is it still possible to become pregnant?
- Q: I had sex with my girlfriend while wearing a condom with spermicidal lube already on it but she got her period today. I know it is not very likely given the conditions I was under but is it possible at all for a girl to become pregnant if she has had sex the night before she got her period? I know sperm can live for up to a week or so within the uterus but I was not sure if it is possible because the period is usually a sign that the girl is not pregnant.
- A: its possible but highly unlikely, she'd have ovulated like 2 weeks before, and won't ovulate again for another 2 weeks...but anything is possible
- how possible is it for a girl to have a period and still be pregnant?
- Q: Look this girl be movin way to fast and im not ready for all that and yeah we have had sex before and now she tellin me she preg, i waited til she had a period and a week after before we broke now when i think i actually found the right one she tellin me she might be and im scared how possible is it?
- A: happened to my mother when she was pregnant with me adn my sisters. shes living proof of it. ~RED
- Is it possible for a girl to have a period while pregnant w/negative tests? and still be pregnant?
- Q: Ive heard alot of stories that some girls/ladies have a period while pregnant and also get a negative test, weeks later find out that they were pregnant all along. Have this ever happend to anyone?or anyone that you knew
- A: Having a period and getting negative test results means you are not pregnant. I had my period once during my first pregnancy, in the very beginning, but still got a positive test result. If you are pregnant the HCG hormone will be present.
Prev Question: What are the top 10 high schools n the united stated for teen pregnancy
People also view