Is it normal to have diarrhea when you are 5 weeks pregnant
No, it is not normal. You may get dehydrated. You'll need to call your Doctor. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-normal-to-have-diarrhea-when-you-are-5-weeks-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Is it normal to have diarrhea when you are 5 weeks pregnant"
- Is it normal to have diarrhea when you are 5 weeks pregnant?
- No, it is not normal. You may get dehydrated. You'll need to call your Doctor. Thanks for using ChaCha!
- Is diarrhea normal being 5 weeks pregnant? will appreciate any an...?
- yes. different womens bodies respond differently. Some womens digestion process slows down -making them constipated and some womens speed up giving them diarrhea. The book- what to expect when your expecting is great. It gives you the run d...
- Is it normal at 4-5 weeks pregnant to have chills (no fever) and ...?
- It's not normal due to pregnancy hon, but it sounds like you have a stomach virus. Maybe something you ate?? Hope you feel better.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is diarrhea normal at 6 weeks pregnant?
- Q: I'm 6 weeks pregnant with baby #2 and I've been having diarrhea for the past few days (probably 4 or 5 days now). One day I had a normal stool, but the next day the diarrhea was back. I have heard that sometimes you can have lactose intolerance when pregnant and I do drink milk and eat cheese so I thought maybe it had something to do with that. I haven't had any spotting or bad cramps, just cramps that go along with gas and diarrhea. I already called the doc once and she just said drink a lot of water and that it can be normal. Just wanted to see if anyone else experienced this and for how long?
- A: Diarrhea and constipation are both normal in early pregnancy. I alternated between the two from about 8 weeks to 12 weeks.
- I am 5 weeks pregnant and experiencing cramping along with diarrhea?
- Q: I found out a week ago that I am pregnant. :)Last night, when my period was due if I wasn't pregnant, I had bad cramps that woke me up at 2am. It felt like horrible menstrual-like cramps with diarrhea and I thought I was having a miscarriage. I didn't have any bleeding or vomiting though along with the diarrhea.This morning I woke up and my HPT was darker than ever before, I still have my pregnancy symptoms, and I have no bleeding or cramps today. I called my doctor and he said as long as I am not bleeding then I am not miscarrying.Is this normal? I have never been pregnant before and I really thought I was miscarrying, it was scary! Did this happen to you?
- A: you were probably having diarrhea cramping which to me is worse than mentstrual cramping!! you gotta remember that your body is going through some MAJOR hormonal changes and is not used to those hormones yet, that's why we experience morning sickness the 1st 3 months of our pregnancy. the diarrhea could be caused by the hormonal fluctuations or something you ate, or most likely a combination of both. their were certain things I couldn't eat the 1st couple of months of my pregnancy because my stomach just couldn't take it. just keep an eye on your body and what it's telling you. if you avoid the things that upset your balance, you should be fine. just be aware of yourself, and you asking this question shows that you've already begun to do that!
- how long did your morning sickness last and is diarrhea normal in pregnancy?
- Q: im approx 7 weeks pregnant. ive been getting nausea for about 10 days and i have it every waking moment, im struggling but i dont mind if i get a healthy baby. i havent actually been sick though. did anyone else start sickness at about 5.5 weeks and if so when did it stop for you?also i have had looser bowels than normal for 3 weeks, it tends to be on a morning, i wake up with my stomach killing but ok after ive been to the toilet. but yesterday my diarrhea was really bad, is this normal in early pregnancy?any help, tips and advice all appreciated x
- A: Mine started when I was 5 1/2 weeks, it got worse, stopped for about 5 days then got alot worse. Stopped at 9 weeks, then 3 days later, it was even worse again, I had to be admitted to hospital for dehydration. Im 11 weeks and 5 days, and still get morning sickness! looking forward to when its meant to get better!I also had diarrhoea is early pregnancy, it got better after a few weeks.Congrats! XX
Prev Question: How long are guppies pregnant and how many eggs do they lay
People also view