Is it normal to have cramps after your period
Period Cramps after your period is not normal, you will want to see your Doctor. However, cramps during ovulation is normal. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-normal-to-have-cramps-after-your-period ]
More Answers to "Is it normal to have cramps after your period"
- Is it normal to have cramps after your period?
- Well i know that you can have sum cramping a little after you period. But you shouldnt be in alot of pain, maybe you should go to a doctor.
- Is it normal to feel Cramps after your Period?
- Its completely normal. Sometimes your menstrual periods have weird symptoms as you get older because your body is changing so much. I've been experiencing many weird symptoms as I'm getting older.
- Is having cramps after your period normal?
- Yes... it is normal. Every woman is different. Depend on individual biological systems and hormonal levels, camps can occur at any time of the month. Some will get just before the period, some will get just after and some will get in the mi...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is it normal to experience period cramps after an orgasm when you are due on your period?
- Q: It doesn't happen during the month when I am not due on my period, but the last couple of times my boyfriend and i have had sex before my period starts but a few days before it is due, i have experienced period cramps after i orgasm, is this normal?
- A: yeah that happens to me too...
- Is it normal to have cramping after your period?
- Q: I am on the pill, but took it irregularly this month so my period was a day later than usual and was very light. It only lasted 1 and a half days, dissappeard and then came back for half a day and since then I have just had very slight spotting. It is now a week since it started and I am getting cramps like I get before my period. My lower back aches too.Is this normal after your period? Could it indicated something is wrong? I sometimes get them around when I should ovulate, but that is not for a week.
- A: sometimnes the pill has side effects like cramping and dizziness :S
- Is it normal to have cramps right after your period?
- Q: I'm 17 years old, and I'm not on any birth control or any other medication of that sort. My cycles are typically normal, and I have cramps every time, but it's always been within the seven-day period. Now I've been getting cramps for three days directly after my period was done. Is that normal? What could be causing this? Do I need to see a doctor?
- A: It's normal to have cramping. If you have any concerns about it though you should make an appointment with your OB/GYN.
Prev Question: Is your wife ugly
People also view